You're Mine

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed.

He grabbed my hair and banged my head against the wall "fuck!" I yelp. My ears started to ring, i looked up at him, his brown eyes stared down at me. No expression on his face at all. I felt tears form in my eyes, "dont you fucking cry Catherine." Tom growled.

Him saying that, made me cry. He slammed my head into the wall again. Tears flowed down my face, the pain throbbing through my head. "Stop!" I pleaded, my voice shaky. I squinted my eyes shut.

Right as i feel he's gonna do it again, he doesn't. He lets go of my hair, and i open my eyes.

Toms P.O.V

I stared down at Catherine. Her big, Beaty, grey eyes that were once alive and thriving, now damaged, scared, fearful. Scared of me. Her hair all messed up because of me. Wait, no, no, fuck Catherine. Who gives a shit if her hair is messy, who gives a shit if shes scared of me. She should be scared of me. Her perfect lips stared at me, and her perfect little tits showed through her pj top. God, if i could eat them right now, i would.

I looked up at her annoying eyes. So fucking annoying. Fuck her. Fuck Catherine, i shouldn't be so soft on her. What the fuck am i doing.

I grabbed her hair again,

"No.. tom pl—" i cut her off by slamming her head into the wall again.

Her sweet little cries and sobs filled up the room, i did it again, and again, and again. I noticed blood on the wall, a big splatter of it.

I watch her fall unconscious. As she does, i let my grip out of her hair and i let her fall to the ground. She looks like she's breathing so she has to be fine. I step over her body and i head out of the room. I go downstairs in the kitchen where everyone else is.

"Tom, is that blood on your face?" Bill asked me.

I looked at him confused, i touched the side of my face. Her blood. My eyes immediately widen, and i rush over to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me. I take a rag and i run it under water, wiping off all of her gross, disgusting, blood. I throw the rag onto the counter.

I fucking hate her. I should've just let her die, I shouldn't have killed Camron. Fucking bitch.... fuck her!

Cat's P.O.V

The loud ringing noise was back, shit. Right as i stood up, my head felt heavy and my vision was grainy. I felt the side of my pounding head, sticky substance. Blood.

I staggered to my feet, disoriented and battered. The metallic taste of blood lingered in my mouth as I touched the wound on my head. The room seemed to spin, and I struggled to maintain my balance.

I manged to walk over to the bathroom, i stared at myself in the mirror. The whole half of my face all bloody, my neck and my hair were bloody too. I felt my body get weak, i leaned against the wall and i slid down it. I didn't know what to do, or how to help this big wound. I closed my eyes, realizing, that this would probably be my last moment.

The ringing in my ears came back. I covered my ears, pressing my hands against my head.

Then, a grip on my wrists pulled them down gently.

Opening my eyes, I saw Tom kneeling beside me, a mixture of guilt and concern etched on his face.

I flinched as he raised his hand up to clean my wound with a piece of cloth he had. I winced as he touched the tender wound, but his touch was surprisingly gentle. My breaths were shaky, and I could still feel the pain coursing through my head.

"Why?" I managed to whisper, searching his eyes for any hint of explanation.

"Shut up." He muttered.

Tom continued cleaning the blood from my face, his movements oddly delicate. A heavy silence lingered in the bathroom as he avoided my gaze. Without a word, he grabbed a first aid kit from under the sink and started attending to my injuries. The room filled with an uncomfortable tension as he worked, his movements precise yet hesitant.

"Why are you" he cut me off, "Catherine, i said shut up."

The sharpness in Tom's voice silenced me, and I watched as he continued to clean and bandage my wounds.

"There ya go." He said, patting the bandage on my head.

He finally looked me in my eyes, his hand moved down my face towards my cheek. His thumb caressed it gently. His eyes bore into mine, his eyes are the kind of eyes where you could get lost in them forever.

"Why?" I repeated, my voice barely audible.

His gaze hardened, and he moved his hand away from my cheek.

"Because... i can, Catherine."

"Because you can?" I whispered, disbelief and fear mingling in my voice.

Tom's eyes narrowed, his features hardening as he stared back at me. "You don't get it, do you?" he scoffed, a twisted smirk playing on his lips.

He leaned in closer, his cold lip ring grazing my ear as he whispered,

"You're mine, Catherine. I can do whatever I want to you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

As he spoke, he played with a strand of my hair.

I swallowed hard, attempting to steady my trembling breath. "I won't let you break me," I murmured.

He leaned back and locked eye contact with me, smirking "Break you?" he scoffed, his tone mocking.

"You're already broken, Catherine. You just don't realize it yet."