Fucking stop

I lay in bed, my stomach still aching in pain from that one night a few weeks ago. I look over to my side, to see tom sitting on the edge side of the bed mumbling about some nonsense shit.

"so fucking stupid i'm gonna fucking kill her.." he mumbles.

"what are you?—" he cuts me off by swiftly getting up from bed and turning to face me.

"Who the fuck was that guy you were kissing?" He growls.

"Some guy named zion." I mumble.

Tom stares at me but i revert my focus to the closet door. I watched him walk around the bed towards the side i'm laying on. I look up at him.

I let out a sharp gasp as he wrapped his big hands around my neck.

"Fucking whore" he mumbled as he lifted me up from the bed, making me stand on my feet in front of him. His grip got tighter around my neck, i tried to pry his strong hands away from my neck but nothing worked.

"Come on, beg, beg for me to stop." He said.

I wasnt scared, and i wasnt sad. I was angry, angry at him. How come he got to cheat but I didnt?

I kneed him in his balls, and he let go, he quickly held onto them. I stared at him for a second then ran out the room.

My heart pounding in my chest as I raced down the hallway. As I reached the front door, I placed my clammy hand on the knob and i swung it open. I stepped out into sunset, my breath coming in ragged gasps as I stumbled down the front steps and onto the gravel.

I glanced at the big guards at the front gate. I glanced back inside, then at the path in the woods.

I had two choices. Jump the fence, or, go into the woods. I turned away from the fence and set off into the woods. I ran deeper into the woods, way deeper than i thought i did. I couldn't see any light coming from the house.

I came to a stop behind a big tree. I sat down to catch my breath, i knew that he wouldn't just let me go like this. He's coming. I can feel it.

With a shaky breath, I pushed myself to my feet, walking deeper.

The darkness of the woods seemed to swallow me whole as I moved cautiously between the trees. Every rustle of leaves, every snap of twigs, sent a jolt of fear racing down my spine.

I knew I had to keep moving, to stay one step ahead of Tom.

After a couple minutes of walking no where. I found a little stream.

I sat down on one of the rocks and let my feet dip into the cold water.

crunch... crunch.. crunch...

I turn behind me, and i get smacked in my face with a glock. I fall on my side into the stream, my face throbs in pain. "Fuck." I mumble.

I look up at tom who's staring down at me.

He squats down then presses the gun against my cheek, The gun in his hand felt heavy and ominous, its cold metal pressing against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"You thought you could escape, huh?" he sneered. I glared at him and twitched my face put of the way of the gun.

I struggled to push myself up from the ground, the water from the stream soaking through my clothes, weighing me down. He stands up with me. "What are you going to do?" I managed to choke out, trying to keep the fear from seeping into my voice.

A cruel smile twisted Tom's lips as he leaned in closer, the barrel of the gun inches from my face.

"you're cute." He murmured. The Glock hit me in my face again, making me stumble back. He then pushed me making me fall onto my bum. He used his wet boot to harshly shove my shoulder down positioning me to lie down.

He grabbed six black zip ties from his pocket, he sat on my waist and i squirmed and whined under him. He zipped tied my wrists together with three of them, then he got up and turned around to tie my ankles together with the other three.

what was he gonna do to me?

He flipped me onto my stomach. And placed me in a doggy position.

shit.

I screamed as unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down, along with my underwear.

"FUCKING STOP!" I Screamed.