I'm definitely dead

We got out of his black car, and we walked to the front of it. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, then three other cars pulled up. Bill, gustav, and georg.

They all come out with their girls. Bill with audrey, gustav with erin, and georg with blair. Everything has been so awkward since whatever happened at the lake. I don't even wanna talk or think about it.

"Tom." A man comes up to us. He reeked of alcohol.

"Camron." Tom stared at him. Camron looked down at me and smirked. Tom's arm tightened around my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Tom's voice firm.

Camron stumbled a bit, his gaze shifting between Tom and me. "Just thought I'd join the party. Haven't seen you in ages, mate."

Tom and Camron stare each other down.

"Remember the money you owe me?" Camron crossed his arms over his chest.

Tom's jaw clenched, the tension escalating. "That's not something to discuss here."

Camron laughed, the sound harsh in the night air. "You owe me, Tom. Thought i forgot?"

Tom's grip on my shoulder tightened, his eyes narrowing. "We can talk about it later, in private."

Camron leaned in, invading Tom's personal space. "I prefer settling debts right here, right now."

"I said later." Tom growled.

Camron smirked then looked down at me then back up again tom. "Protect your girl." He muttered.

He looked me up and down and then left.

"Who was that?" I looked up at tom.

"Nobody. Just stay by my side." He looked down at me.

I quickly looked away right as he made eye contact with me. "Stay here, i'll be back." He muttered, he seemed annoyed. He let go of my shoulder and walked away.

Thought he wanted me by his side, guess not. I sighed.

I sat on the front of toms sleek black car.

"Hey cat."

I get a little startled, i turn behind me.

It's just audrey. I smile, "hey dree."

"Where'd tom go?" She asked while sitting down next to me.

"I don't know and i dont care."  I admitted with a sigh. She chuckled.

"Who was that guy that came up to you guys?"

"Someone who owed him money or something." I played with the rips on my black jeans.

I honestly didn't really care who that person was.

I could feel audreys eyes burn into the side of my face.

"Come on, you need a drink." She hopped off and grabbed my hand pulling me down. Audrey led me to the makeshift bar, and we each grabbed a drink.

"This looks weird." I mumbled. "You'll be fine." She smirked.

We both chugged it down together, it burned my throat like i was drinking fire.

As the burning sensation in my throat began to fade, Audrey and I navigated back to the cars.

However, when I scanned the crowd for Tom, I spotted him by the bonfire.

With a girl. Making out with a girl.

My heart sank, and a lump formed in my throat. And I felt my eyes water up.