What do you want?

Cats pov

"I want you." I whispered, the words escaping my lips like a prayer. I wanted his love, his touch, his presence. Everything.

"I want you." I repeated, looking into his glossy eyes. I put my shaking hands on the sides of his face.

"I love you. I'll never stop loving you." He mumbled.

He loved me.

I pulled his face towards mine, and our lips smooshed together.

As our kiss deepened, the world around us faded, leaving only the two of us entwined in each other's embrace. It was as if time had paused.

He felt warm and familiar. He felt solid and safe. I wanted to cling to his shirt, bury my face into the warm curve of his neck, and never let go.

I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us. His touch felt possessive, as if he never wanted to let me go. And in that moment, I knew that I never wanted to be anywhere else but here, in his arms, with his lips pressed against mine.

We broke apart, "let's go inside." He whispered, breathless.

He pinned me against our bedroom wall, he kissed my lips, my neck.

He kissed my breasts. I got tingles throughout my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, gripping his shirt. The kiss was rough but sweet, his hands tracing all over my figure. I played with one of his cornrows as he took ahold of my waist, lifting my feet off the ground. I instinctually wrapped my legs around his waist, ducking my head into the crook of his neck, leaving trails of hickeys on his neck.

He laid me onto the bed, and we both started undressing. His naked body hovered over mine, he straddled my legs open. And I pushed him onto me. His damp body clings to my damp body, i felt his hard cock on my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck, i took my time to memorize the feeling of his skin underneath my fingertips.

He then opened my legs more, one arm was under my leg and the other was on his cock sliding it into me.

I gasped as I felt him inside of me.

In, out, in out.

He let go of my leg and gripped my hips. His face was in the curve of my neck, i could hear the groans he was trying to hold in.

Our moans filled up the room. "Faster." I moaned, my voice was out of breath.

He went rougher, and I gripped on the sheets. He felt so good inside of me.

"You're fucking mine, Catherine." He groaned.

Hearing him whimpering in my ear turned me on, i felt myself about to release. He played with my cunt to help my finish. And it worked.

He pulled out just in time and he released on my stomach.

He laid down next to me. "Fuck." I whispered. I looked over at him who was staring at me, it was a bit awkward.

I kissed his lips once more, then once i pulled away he broke the awkward tension "let's clean you up."