Chapter:5 Hi

⚜️ POV: Harriet ⚜️

Harriet: Hey.

Elijah: Hey.

I tried so hard to hide my blush but I don't think he will notice it in moonlight.

Harriet: So...we never get chance to talk.

Elijah: I notice that too.

Harriet: uhh I hope you like our home.

Elijah: I really like it.

Oh Merlin he looks even more handsome when he smiles.

Harriet: umm do you like London is it any different than america.

Elijah: So far I really like this place but I don't really remember any of my memories about my time in america.

Oh no he looks sad I am a idiot I hope he is not upset with me.

Harriet: oh yeah Aunt Antoinette told me about your condition I'm really sorry you have to go through this.

Elijah: You don't have to feel sorry for me I don't know how I lose my memories maybe one day I will found out.

I can see sadness in his eyes.

Harriet: Hey if you want to talk about it I am here and like Teddy says paddy and aunt Antoinette friend is his friend so you are my friend too.

⚜️ POV: Elijah⚜️

By her expression I can tell she is feeling pity for me but I don't want her or anyone to feel that for me.
So I decides to divert our mind from this topic.

Elijah: Enough about me now we are friends tell me something about yourself.

Harriet: To be fair their is nothing special about me.

Elijah: I don't think so, you can play the piano really well.

She looks at me acting shocked.

Harriet: how do you know that?

Elijah: first time we met in the bar were you were playing piano did you forget it so easily?

Harriet: Not really...

Elijah: or I'm not the only one with memory loss in this house.

She acted offended and playfully punch me in my arm.

Harriet: Aren't you being too sassy for someone with no memories.

Elijah: Somethings can never change even with no memories and joke aside I really want to know about yourself.

Sirius: she is a doctor now happy and sweetheart its already late you should go to bed or you will get dark circles in your eyes.

Not again

Harriet: umm paddy since when you are so concern about my sleep routine.

Sirius: Since the day you were born.

Harriet: Are you serious?

Sirius: Yes I'm Sirius now go to your bed.

Harriet groans and before leaving the balcony she gives me a small smile then someone cough behind me.

Sirius: You were supposed to go to your night walk to refresh your mind.

Elijah: I was but then I change my mind.

Sirius: why?

Elijah: Because I can.

He glares at me then I hear another footsteps