Chapter:8 Christmas part-1

⚜️POV: Elijah⚜️

It's been like 7 months since I arrived in London and I don't really realise when the days passes into months and the month is going to pass into a  year.

Things are going great for me I am quite adjusted to this new life with my perfect job,living in my comfortable small apartment and a great group of friends or family?

While I was lost in my thoughts suddenly I heard a sound coming from my window.when I go closer and look at it ,I see a owl with something in its mouth. When I open the window,the owl give me some letters. Strange and I opened it.

It is a invitation letter from the Balck family and there is another letter

Hmm I don't really have any choice.

⚜️Few hours later⚜️

Before going to the Grimmauld place I decided to get some gifts for them.
For Teddy I decided to buy his favourite chocolates , For Sirius... this man is obsessed with his hair so I decided to buy all in one shampoo for him, For Antoinette I noticed that she is fond of jewelleries alot so I decided to buy a bracelet for her, For Kreacher I decided to buy a knife in hope that he would stop threatening me and for Harriet....I want to give her something special which will be which she can always have with her than I saw a necklace with lily made on it but I feel like something is still missing them I noticed lilies outside the flower shop and I buy those flowers.Now it's perfect.

I am already 5 minutes late and I don't want to waste any more time knowing that how much time freak Antoinette is.

When I knock the door then a women with ginger hair open the door and look at me and smile.

Women: Merry Christmas,You must be Elijah dear.

I was on alert and shocked that how a women I don't even meet know my name.

Elijah: I'm sorry but who are you?

Women: Oh Merlin my bad my name is Molly Weasley I am the family friend of the Black's.you should not wait outside come dear.