Chapter:7 New Job, new home and new feelings.

⚜️One month later⚜️
+ Flashback
POV: Elijah

*Imagine he is playing Canon D while remembering last one month.

I have been playing piano in this bar for one month and its been fun I guess.
Even though I don't get that much salary for this but I am happy and grateful for what I get and don't have to worry about things like normal humans thanks to compulsion.

And Draco,my boss he seem like a jerk when I first meet him.He was shouting at his staff for some mess they have created and I have a second thought to work in this place but Harriet told me "Draco is like a coconut tough from outside and soft from inside if he will get to know you then he will treat you well but sometimes he just behave like arrogant fool so yeah you have to just get over it ".

When he take my "interview" for this spot at first he was not that impress until I starts to play the piano his expression was unreadable and when I finish he have a thoughtful expression and he tell me"You got this job mate you can come from tomorrow onwards".

I was very happy for getting my first job and then Harriet hugs me and congratulats me way too long I can feel eyes staring at us and someone cough...

Draco: Harriet can you talk with me if you are free.

then she release herself from our hug and look at him.

Harriet: hmm ofcourse.

Then they go to otherside of the room and Draco say something afterwards I can't hear what they were talking about...wait weird maybe he is also a witch that's why I can't hear what they were talking about. by their interaction they seem like a good friends or maybe more than friends Harriet tell him something and he raise his eyebrow and look at me and he tell her something and she blushed and slap his arms playfully. I don't know I just feel very jealous for no reason by seeing their interaction. At last they hug and say goodbyes to eachother.

Finally

And we proceed to go back to "our" home. And there was silence for some times between us and I break that silence.

Elijah: So...I got the job.

Harriet: yes you did I always knew that you will get this.

Elijah: Well I was quite nervous that I will miss some notes but I didn't and yeah I made it.

Harriet: hmmm

I don't know why I ask it but I was little bit curious.

Elijah: So Draco...

Harriet: You don't have to take tension about him once you get to know him you will change your thoughts about him.

Elijah: Oh that's right but what relations you have with him you know you two just....

She raise her eyes at me and say

Harriet: Elijah what are you trying to imply.

Elijah:Are you two girlfriend- boyfriend.

She looks at me and starts laughing like a crazy villains in a Hollywood movies and people in the streets were looking at us.

Elijah: Harriet...a..are you ok?

Harriet: No..no..It's just...this is the best jokes I have been heard in months.

And then she stop laughing at this and say

Harriet: No ewww we are not and he is my cousin and even if we were not blood related I would rather die than having any romantic relation with him.

And I sight in relief