CHAPTER 45: Spending Time With My Family Along with Uncle Hawks

{Ellie Todoroki}

{7AM}

After what has happened in the past couple of days, Shoto and the others were staying over at my house until the others have to leave tomorrow since mine and Shoto's dads were recovering.

"Morning Ellie. Thanks for letting me, Fuyumi and Shoto sleep in your room while mom and dad sleep in the guest room" Natsuo said as Fuyumi was cooking breakfast when my dad, Hawks, Endeavor and Rei came down when I was setting the table.

"It's ok guys" I said.

"Is your teachers coming to meet with us to talk to us about something, right?" Rei asked.

"Yeah, that's right. I told Mr Aizawa that we are staying over at Ellie's place for a bit" Shoto said as her and my dad nodded.

"He still hasn't accepted being the new Number 1, has he?" I questioned.

"No, he hasn't. He was like that when he found out over the news" my dad said as Shoto went over to his dad and Hawks to tell them that breakfast is ready.

All of us were helping out with stuff that we normally do for the day. 

<TIME SKIP TO THE EVENING>

Once all of us had our dinner, we were sitting on the sofa. I was helping Fuyumi with the dishes before all of us got ready for bed.

{THE NEXT MORNING}

It was time for the Parent and Dorm Visits for Mr Aizawa and All Might.

First, it was the Jiro Family.

That was a success, next up it is the Bakugo Family.

{Katsuki Bakugo}

I was sitting in the living room on the sofa in the middle of my father and the old hag after Mr Aizawa and All Might arrived.

*Slap*

"You are kidding, hell yeah! I would get this kid in a dorm room" the old hag yelled, hitting me on the head.

I was trembling with anger and my teeth were clenched as I am staring at the old hag.

"So, you are saying you give us your consent?" Mr Aizawa asked.

"Hmm?" the old hag slapped me again before putting her hand on my head.

"Oh the dorm, actually we are grateful that Katsuki's fearless and good at everything. He tried especially because he has got that stupid awesome quirk, people were always fawning over him whether he deserved it or not, it is probably why he ended up like this. That is why I liked what you said at the press conference..." the old hag started to say.

I was glaring at the old hag.

"See, that is when I understood the school was watching him closely. I was really worried about the girl obviously after she was taken from the hospital while she was with her family" she continued.

I was glaring at her again.

"I am sure that UA will face hard criticism from some people, we still trust you though so we will him to you, right?" the old hag finished as she pushed my head down towards my knees.

"Mmhmm" my father replied.

{Ellie Todoroki}

Mr Aizawa arrived at my house to let us know about the dorm system. My dad, Endeavor and Rei agreed as me and Shoto were starting to pack before all of us are having our dinner.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE>

After all of us had our dinner before the two of us leave for the dorms and Endeavor, Rei, Fuyumi and Natsuo head back to their house, all of us are watching a film before all of us went to bed.

<EXTRA>

Class 1A are ready to move into the dorms. What's next in store for them since they will be some new challenges for them.