CHAPTER 47: Some Guests Are Coming Over To Visit

{Ellie Todoroki}

{A FEW DAYS LATER IN THE DORMS}

All of us were relaxing in the common area after we had dinner. I was sitting on the sofa while I was chatting with the other girls.

"You and Kirishima are sooo cute together" Mina exclaimed as I blushed a little.

"Yeah..." Hagakure said.

"I wonder on who is coming here tomorrow?" Asui questioned.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing" Uraraka said, placing her finger on her mouth.

"Well, I am heading off to bed so good night" I said before getting up.

All of us went to bed.

{THE NEXT MORNING}

When I went into the common area, I was in my UA uniform when I was about to make some breakfast until I saw someone standing near the sofa.

"Hey, are you ok kid?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got separated from my parents and now I'm here. Can you help me please?" a kid said as I crouched down to her level.

"Yeah, of course I can. My name is Ellie Todoroki, what's your name?" I said as I stook my hand out.

"I'm Rose Takami" she said as she shook my hand.

"Are you related to Pro Heroes Hawks and Air Wave?" I asked.

"Yeah, how do you know?" Rose questioned.

"Your wings gave it away. Do you some breakfast while I let the two of them know you're here?" I said as she nodded her head and she sat down on the sofa.

I started to make the two of us some breakfast while letting uncle Hawks and Air Wave know that she's safe and staying with me for a little bit and they are coming over to get her.

While the two of us were having breakfast...Shoto, Mina and Eijiro came into the common area.

"Morning guys" I greeted.

"Morning Ellie" the three of them greeted back.

"Who is this young one, she is really cute" Mina said.

"This is Rose, she's got separated from her parents so she is staying here for a little bit until they get her" I said.

"Hi, I'm Mina Ashido" Mina said.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki" Shoto said.

"And I'm Eijiro Kirishima" Eijiro said as she waved a little.

"Is he your boyfriend? And is he your brother or something?" Rose asked, pointing towards Eijiro and Shoto.

"Yeah, he is and no, he is my uncle" I said.

Hawks and Air Wave came into the building.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Rose said when the four of us looked over at the two of them.

"Hey Air Wave, uncle Hawks" I said.

"Hey little birdie" Keigo said.

"Hey Ellie, it's good to see you again. Are these your friends?" Kanan said.

"Yeah, meet Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima since you already met Shoto" I said as the three of them waved at the two of them.

"Do you know her Ellie?" Eijiro asked.

"Yeah, me and Tokoyami met her while we were on our internships" I said.

Keigo got Rose from me.

"How's my dad uncle Hawks?" I asked.

"He's fine. He's misses you a little" Keigo replied.

"Well, we love to stay and chat some more but we got to go" Kanan said as they were about to leave.

"Bye Rose, Hawks and Air Wave" the four of us said as we were waving at the three of them.

"Bye guys" Keigo, Kanan and Rose said as they left.

<EXTRA>

Ellie had looked after Rose until she has gotten reunited with her parents so everything worked out in the end. Next up, Class 1A are going to be training for the Provisional License Exam.