CHAPTER 44: Power Surge

{Ellie Todoroki}

Sirens were going off in the distance in Kamino Ward. Me, Eijiro, Midoriya and Iida have been separated from Shoto and Yaoyorozu due to the chaos. The four of us were walking the streets in Kamino and Eijiro laced his fingers with mine along the way.

"Did you miss holding my hand red?" I teased.

"S-So w-what if I did pebble?" he stuttered with a blush.

"Heh, it is cute Eijiro, I really miss you" I said with a blush.

"I missed you too beautiful" he said with a small smile.

I blushed again as the two of us continued to walk through the crowded streets of Kamino.

The four of us were still walking through the crowded streets of Kamino when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

'It's Shoto, let's find out if they are ok' I thought to myself.

My Phone 📱

Shoto 🔥❄️

"Hey Ellie, are the four of you safe?" he asked.

"Yeah, no one saw you right?" I asked.

"No, I do not think so, we are on the street blending in with the crowd now, some Pro Heroes are here helping people evacuate" he said.

"Ok, I see you at my house later" I said.

"Yeah, see you soon" Shoto said.

Call Ended

Me and the others just turned our attention to the TV and watched All Might fight against All for One, showing his true form in the process. Everyone in the world, not in Kamino, was cheering for All Might on with tears of hope as things turned out for the worse.

"Do not lose, keep going All Might. We need you! Come on All Might!" I heard Midoriya say.

The crowd gave hopeful cheers towards All Might to go on and give it his all into his fight with OFA. With the last of his embers, All Might used his final smash against AFO.

In the end, All Might won and OFA had left his body as he stood there with one fist in the air.

It is finally over.

"All Might wins, the villain is not moving. All Might is standing victorious, he saved us yet again" a voice said on the TV.

"Now it's your turn" was the last thing he said, pointing on the TV.

Me and Kirishima were walking away.

After the fight, the four of us met up with Yaoyorozu and Shoto. Then I went into the police station.

"Todoroki Ellie, Detective Tsukauchi will see you now" a officer said.

{TSUKAUCHI's OFFICE}

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Detective Tsukauchi, I have Todoroki here for questioning sir" the officer said.

"Bring her in" a voice said.

I walked into Tsukauchi's office and took a seat where a water bottle was placed in front of me.

"It is nice to see you again, it has been a while" Tsukauchi said.

"It certainly has sir" I said, smiling a little.

"Shall we get started?" he asked.

{A FEW MINUTES LATER}

"Thank you Ellie for your cooperation" Tsukauchi said and I left the office.

I started to head home.

<TIME SKIP>

After I arrived outside my house in Kyushu, Hawks came up to me with some food when he saw me.

"Hey little birdie" Keigo said.

"Hey uncle Hawks, do you want me to help with that?" I said.

"Of course you can little birdie" Keigo said as the two of us were heading inside with the food.

The two of us got to the seating area, we noticed my dad, Endeavor, Rei, Shoto, Fuyumi and Natsuo sitting on the sofa when Keigo spoke up.

"Look who I found..." Keigo started to say when the others looked over to us.

"Ellie, I'm so glad that you are safe. You are ok, right? Are you hurt?" Rei said as they went over to me and they gave me a hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine now and no, I am not hurt" I said.

"Yeah, we heard what happened, at least you're alive" Natsuo said.

"All of us were really worried, did you tell the police what happened to you, right?" Fuyumi said.

"Yeah, I did" I said.

"Let's eat before this gets cold" Hawks said as all of us agreed.

<EXTRA>

All Might won against AFO and Ellie went to the police straight after. What will happen next with Class 1A?