CHAPTER 56: Mirio Togata

{Ellie Todoroki}

Class 1A {minus Bakugo} are sitting in awe at the three students in front of us. The big three just walked into class.

"Get onto it, introduce yourselves briefly, let's start with Amajiki" Mr Aizawa said.

'With that look, his stare is so intense' I thought to myself.

"It's no good" the boy with indigo hair said.

"Hmm" the other two said.

"You two go, I just can't even try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know that they are still people that no words are coming out, my mind is blank and my mouth is dry so I can not say anything. I WANNA GO HOME!" the shy boy said, turning around to face the wall.

"Ok. So um, are you really one of UA's top heroes?" Ojiro asked.

"Hahaha, come on Amajiki. You need to have a heart of a lion, not a kitten. You know, even though you're human. This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki and I'm Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk to you about work studies for first years, you have a really exciting time ahead of you. Hey, wait, hold on" the girl with blue hair said before getting side tracked with a bunch of questions.

"Ooo woah, you two must be the Todoroki's am I right. How did you get that scar on your face?" she said.

"Uhh...y-yeah" I stuttered.

"That's none of your..." Shoto stuttered.

"This is completely irrational" Mr Aizawa said with his eyes glowing red and his hair raised.

"Oh, there is no need for you to worry Erasure Head. I am up next and I will get the audience refocused. The future is gonna be..." the blond boy said, placing a hand to his ear.

"Gonna be what?" Kaminari said.

"Awful. That's was your part guys. Wow, my calm and response was a total fail" the blond said before he laughed.

"Anyone else think they are a bunch of weirdos?" I said.

"Ok, you guys look like you have no idea on what's going on. I guess we are third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program to you that is completely voluntary. I can see how you would be confused by that. Hmmm, you guys have gotten provisional licences as first years, right? This new batch of students have proven to be darn energetic so the problem is you must not have a sense of humor, that is why my joke didn't land..." he started to say, placing a hand under his chin.

"Don't do it" the boy named Amajiki say.

"Hands up, the rad new plan is for all of you first years fight me at once" the blond boy said.

"Huhhhh?" all of us said in unison.

"You want to fight us?" I asked.

"Well, if you want them to experience our experience, this is a pretty rational way of doing it, right Erasure Head?" the blond haired boy said to Mr Aizawa.

"Do whatever you want" Mr Aizawa said, annoyed.

{GYM GAMMA}

All of us just got changed into our PE uniforms as me and Shoto were standing with Mr Aizawa and the others were getting ready to fight the blond third year.

"Is he for real?" Sero asked.

"Oh yeah, this is totes real" the blond said, stretching his legs out.

"Mirio, you are impossible. It would have been simple enough for us to just tell them what it is like, here is what we learned from it. Not everyone has your level of drive plus look at how bad it will look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed" the shy boy with indigo hair said.