CHAPTER 69: Goodbye Sir Nighteye

Chisaki VS Sir Nighteye

{Sir Nighteye}

 I have decided to step in and fight Chisaki.

"What happened to Erasure Head? Did your lackey take him somewhere?" I asked Chisaki.

"I am interested in heroes who can erase quirks so he has been shown to the VIP room" he said to me.

"You destroy other people's quirks so severely but when the table has been turned, it frightens you. If Lemillion's quirk is gone forever, does that mean you perfected the bullets and used one on him. You have deployed your prized weapon instead of sneaking it off to safety! We are that frightened of my protégé!?" I said. to him.

{FLASHBACK}

I was sitting in my office, teaching Mirio.

"When you fight...watch your opponent...predict his next move" I said to him.

"Bur Sir, my quirk is not like Foresight. I can not predict what someone is going to do in the future" he said to me.

Hilarious.

"Thank you for that amusing answer but you can still store all of your experiences with new situations. Rescue, combat, hardship and suffering...those will become your database" I said to him with a smile.

"I think that I understand Sir" he said.

{PRESENT}

'Mirio, you believed in me. You believed in my teaching and used it to become strong. I am really proud of you! If only I could see it and your success and the safety your fighting to protect' I thought to myself as I used my Foresight.

{FLASHBACK}

Talking with Gran Torino. It made me realize that seeing All Might's future with my own eyes.

My Foresight is a curse. It is a curse.

Never again.

{PRESENT}

'I will never view someone's else's distance future again. I do not have to look really far just for me to repeat one second glances. I will use those to guide me to the future that Mirio fought for me' I said to myself as I kept on dodging Chisaki's attacks.

*Gasp*

Blood...

Pain...

Cold...

I am dying...

Goodbye Mirio.

{Izuku Midoriya - Deku}

I flew over to Lemillion and Eri while Sir is fighting Chisaki.

"Lemillion, Eri...how bad are you, are you injured. Do you think that you two can walk?" I asked the two of them.

"Yeah, no problem. I am fine! But I failed, you are sad again and it is my fault" Togata said.

"Come on, let's go!" I said.

*Smash*

"I am pretty sure this will lead us back, we need to go and get away from Chisaki" I said, kicking the wall.

No...

Huh?

"That is really enough, I am so sorry..." Eri said.

*Sniffle*

*Gasp*

Sir...

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Lemillion yelled with tears and anger in his eyes.