CHAPTER 65: Eijiro Kirishima {Red Riot}

{PREVIOUSLY}

Suneater fought Setsuno, Hojo and Tabe. He won.

{Tamaki Amajiki - Suneater}

I'm standing by the three villains that I just fought and decided to take off their masks.

That fight took longer than expected, their teamwork was incredible. And after the fight, I took some sufficient damage.

I can not go on like this.

Forgive me everyone but you will have to do the rest without me.

I will stay here and rest up.

Fat, Mirio, Deku, Kirishima, Todoroki, it is your turn to shine like the sun.

Beat these guys and save our target.

It looks like I'm going to be here a while Tamaki.

Mirio, please...be careful and do not go far.

{PRESENT}

Lemillion went off on his own, leaving the pros, police and future heroes behind.

{Ellie Todoroki - Fire Storm}

"Fat Gum sir, shouldn't one of us go back and check on Suneater?" Eijiro asked, out of breathe.

"Hey Red, I know you are worried but our little Suneater can handle himself, all of us better push on" Fat Gum said with a smile.

"Yes sir" Red said.

All of us noticed the walls started to move.

'The walls! This is Mimic's doing but why know after all of this time?' I thought to myself as I tried to keep my balance.

"Erasure!" Fat Gum called out.

"Look out, Mr Erasure sir!" Deku called out.

"Huh?" Mr Aizawa questioned.

"Hahahahahaha, nice try heroes but you are too slow!" Mimic said as he grabbed a hold of Erasure.

"Mimic! Let him go now!" I said.

"And what if I don't, how are you going to make me little girl?" Mimic teased.

"How about you get out of that wall and let me burn you to death" I said as I activated my quirk.

"Burn me to death? You are that stupid hero Combustion's daughter?" Mimic asked.

"Don't ever speak about my dad like that!" I said.

"It sounds like someone has daddy issues!" Mimic teased again.

"Just shut up!" I said, powering up Prominence Burn.

He lunged a hand towards you.

"Ha, you're mine!" he yelled.

"Fire Storm, look out!" Fat Gum called out as he was running towards me.

Fat Gum pushed you out of the way and I landed in Red's arms.

"Are you ok baby shark?" Red asked.

"I'm fine" I said as I looked up at him.

*Crash*

"Fat Gum!" Red called out.

"Deku, here!" Red said as he handed me to Deku.

"Red!" I said as I saw Red Riot fall into a room deeper in the underground facility.

"Nooooooo!" I said as I'm just about to cry.