Misfortune Rising

*Theme song plays*

Wu and Misako are together on a flying thing.

Kai speeds past them using Airjitzu and pauses doing a kick. His name appeared.

The camera fly's through some clouds to show Cole and Zane. Zane is using his ice and Cole is doing Airjitzu. Their names appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to reveal Scar behind Lloyd on his dragon. They pause and their name's appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to show Jay on his dragon and Nya next to him, using her water to fly. They pause and their names appear.

The camera goes through even more clouds to show Nadakhan. He poofs away.

The screen shows the name of the episode.

Ages that I have given them (Might not be their real ages but my interpretation)

Scar: 16 physically but 13 mentally

Lloyd: 16 physically but about 10-13 mentally

Cole: 19

Jay: 17

Nya: 16-17

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 18

Outfit

Right now I was with Nya and Jay at the police station, in a police outfit, trying to find info on Nadakhan.

"Find me those Ninja! They can't just break out of Kryptarium and completely disappear. I want witnesses, I want locations. These fugitives are ninja, people. They could be right under our noses for all we know." The commissioner instructed us from inside the police headquarters. I was busy typing away on a laptop, trying to get into their network. Nya was also doing so behind me and Jay was on the side of the office trying to find the password.

"All right, we're in their secured network. But we still need that password." Nya whispered Jay through her communication device.

"I'm looking for it now, but I don't get it. Why do we have to hack into their system when we already have a Nindroid?" Jay asked us.

"Because Nindroids don't know everything. And if Soto says the map is the only thing that can stop Nadakhan is on his ship, we need to find it. And find it fast." I whispered in reply.

"Hey, real fast, what's the password again?" Jay asked a guy called Tommy in a deep voice.

"The password is "password."" Tommy replied.

"Got that?" Jay whispered to us. I typed password and got into the network.

"That worked." Nya whispered.