The Way Back P2

*Theme song plays*

Wu and Misako are together on a flying thing.

Kai speeds past them using Airjitzu and pauses doing a kick. His name appeared.

The camera fly's through some clouds to show Cole and Zane. Zane is using his ice and Cole is doing Airjitzu. Their names appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to reveal Scar behind Lloyd on his dragon. They pause and their name's appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to show Jay on his dragon and Nya next to him, using her water to fly. They pause and their names appear.

The camera goes through even more clouds to show Nadakhan. He poofs away.

The screen shows the name of the episode.

Ages that I have given them (Might not be their real ages but my interpretation)

Scar: 16 physically but 13 mentally

Lloyd: 16 physically but about 10-13 mentally

Cole: 19

Jay: 17

Nya: 16-17

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 18

Outfit

"WOOHOO" I yelled, flying the ship

"WOOHOO" I yelled, flying the ship. I may have only be 14 mentally. BUT WHO CARES IM 16 IN NINJAGO.

I steered The Misfortunes Keep towards Djinnjago, smiling and cheering proudly. Jay and the other ninja were on the canons shooting.

"Come about, mateys!" I yelled loudly.

"This is the moment of truth." Zane said. Some pirate jets came close to us.

"Incoming at 3 o'clock." Kai informed. He shot at them with the canon.

"Keep them busy till we're at the temple." Cole told him. The ninja continued shooting at the pirates till the temple was in view.

"Look, there!" Jay pointed out.

"And dive!" I yelled. We went straight towards it as pirates shot at us. 

"Hold! Hold! Hold the line!" I yelled. Then I did a killer turn and destroyed the top of the temple. The ship however went out of control and crashed leaving all us ninja on the ground while it fell off the cliff. I got up with the others and looked to see Nadakhan and Nya exiting the building. Nya's eyes were yellow which I knew was Nadakhan's spell.

"Hmm. Looks like someone has a death wish." Nadakhan muttered bitterly.

"True" I mumbled before smiling again to hide what I just said. What?