Dread on Arrival/ Being Pissed at the Ninja

Introooooo

The screen travels past a boat, where Lloyd and Scar are on with some other ninja. It ventures through the city showing the ninja and Pixal in different places.

Someone is shown riding a motorcycle.

It finishes off with Lloyd running, with Scar behind, holding onto his arm. They are on some equipment and look off at the sky to see a blackness that looks like Lord Garmadon.

(Ages I have given them)

Scar: 18 in a month physically but 15-16 mentally

Lloyd: 18 physically but about 12 mentally

Cole: 22

Jay: 20

Nya: 18-19

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 21

Outfit

Warnings: Scar angst, Fourth Wall Breaks, Swearing, Scar x Lloyd angst, Hint at season 9 plot for Scar and Cringe

We dropped Skylor off by her place on the way back while entering the city. Pixal was following behind in her mech.

We then arrived at the Police Station. A Police officer looked up at us.

"Uh..." He mumbled.

"Is the Police Commissioner here?" Kai inquired. The Officer nodded. We all jumped off Crabby's back and I gave him a pat.

"Bye bye" I said. Zane turned to the startled Officer.

"Don't forget: the best way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend." Zane advised.

"Aren't you, Crabby." Jay, baby talked, hugging it's tusk.

"Crabby." Baby Wu added. The other ninja entered the station.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do with him?" The Officer inquired.

"Take him to the zoo." I replied with a shrug.