Wishmasters

*Theme song plays*

Wu and Misako are together on a flying thing.

Kai speeds past them using Airjitzu and pauses doing a kick. His name appeared.

The camera fly's through some clouds to show Cole and Zane. Zane is using his ice and Cole is doing Airjitzu. Their names appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to reveal Scar behind Lloyd on his dragon. They pause and their name's appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to show Jay on his dragon and Nya next to him, using her water to fly. They pause and their names appear.

The camera goes through even more clouds to show Nadakhan. He poofs away.

The screen shows the name of the episode.

Ages that I have given them (Might not be their real ages but my interpretation)

Scar: 16 physically but 13 mentally

Lloyd: 16 physically but about 10-13 mentally

Cole: 19

Jay: 17

Nya: 16-17

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 18

Outfit

Me, Dareth, the remaining ninja and some other people like Ronin in Dareth's studio.

"I wish I could tell you the mission is gonna be simple. It's not." Dareth informed as he removed his sunglasses dramatically.

"Uh, yeah, it is. In case no one told you, we got what we need to stop Nadakhan on the island. After we go up there to save Jay, we take care of business. Simple." Cole replied.

"And when you fly your fancy Elemental Dragons up there, just how long do you think the three of you are gonna last against an entire crew of Sky Pirates?" Dareth questioned as he put his sunnies back on.

"Then we get all the help we need and hit them with brute force. The commissioner said we'd have his department at our disposal." Nya added to Cole's statement.

"You have my department at your disposal. Just say the word." The commissioner said.

"Then the word is "Goodbye." As in, we say goodbye to Jay when they see us all coming. No, this mission is not simple, but it's not impossible. Not without the help of a little magic. Movie magic. Kevin, Dan, the floor is yours." Dareth introduced. Kevin and Dan walked in with a poster board thingy to show us a demonstration.

"Who are they? Retrieval experts?" Lloyd inquired.

"Screenwriters. I've heard of them before" I replied with a shrug.