𝟒𝟓. 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

Vote target: 25+

The next day, after indulging in a hearty breakfast, Pihu and Raghav prepared for another day of sightseeing in the breathtaking landscapes of Kashmir.

Each place they visited had its own unique charm and mesmerizing beauty. From the tranquil Dal Lake, with its shikaras gliding smoothly over the water, to the lush Mughal Gardens, every spot seemed like a scene straight out of a postcard.

As they roamed through the picturesque valleys and serene gardens, they clicked numerous photos, with Raghav often playing the role of the dedicated photographer for his beloved wife.

Pihu’s laughter echoed as she posed against the backdrop of snow-capped mountains and vibrant tulip fields.

At one point, they stumbled upon a photoshoot area where people were donning traditional Kashmiri attire and posing for pictures. Intrigued and excited, both Pihu and Raghav decided to join in the fun.

After purchasing the tickets, a man handed them the traditional clothes and directed them to change.

Pihu emerged first, looking like a vision in her elaborate Kashmiri dress. The intricate embroidery and bright colors of the attire highlighted her natural beauty, making her resemble a delicate, charming doll.

Raghav was momentarily speechless, unable to recognize her at first. She looked so stunning that he couldn’t take his eyes off her.Seeing Raghav’s continuous and admiring stare, Pihu blushed deeply. She felt a warm rush of happiness and love.

To break the intensity of the moment, she playfully hit his shoulder lightly, her eyes twinkling with joy.

"People are watching us, Raghav. Don't stare at me like this," Pihu pleaded with her eyes, a hint of nervousness in her voice as she noticed the onlookers around them.

But Raghav was completely unfazed by her words, his gaze fixed intently on his wife. He didn't care about the people around them; his focus was entirely on her. With a mischievous smile, he continued to stare shamelessly, his eyes filled with love and admiration.

Pihu glared at him in an attempt to scold him, but her resolve quickly melted as a blush spread across her cheeks. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't help but feel flustered under his loving gaze.

"So what if they see? Let them," Raghav murmured softly, his voice filled with affection.

"I'm just looking at my girl, my wife. They should know how much I love you, right, Shona?" His words were tender as he gently pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Pihu's heart raced, and she found herself unable to meet his eyes. She looked everywhere but at him, trying to hide the growing smile on her face.

After some playful teasing, it was now their turn to click photos.

They posed in various positions, enjoying the moment. The photographer first asked Raghav to hug Pihu from behind while she gently held his cheek with one hand. They smiled warmly for the camera, their closeness evident in the shot.

For the next pose, the photographer requested Pihu to hug Raghav by holding his neck while Raghav kissed her forehead. Pihu felt a bit shy with everyone watching, but she positioned herself as instructed.

Raghav tenderly held the back of her head and kissed her forehead. Pihu closed her eyes, feeling the warmth and affection in the kiss.

They then moved on to the iconic Titanic pose, their arms outstretched as if standing on the bow of a ship. They laughed and enjoyed the moment, their happiness captured perfectly.