|02|

ICT practice ground...

After the intense practice for the semi-finals in three days, the boys had taken a short break hydrating themselves and regaining their energy.

But how can there be calmness when they have their personal chaotic hurricane. The bundle of energy, Ishan Kishan.

" Yaar bhaiyas help me. " Ishan whined, lips curled in an adorable little pout.

" Aab kya hua pocket Dynamite ko?? " Surya bhau spoke.

" Iss toofan ke life m konsa toofan aa gaya? " Jadeja teased...

" Sabke sab bure ho. Kisi ko mujhe se pyaar nhi h. Mai nhi baat karta. " Offended Ishan spoke.

" Ok no one will tease him now. Tu baata what happened??" Virat's voice was strict but playful.

" My parents are forcing me to get married. They are - "the bomb dropped.

" Kya !!!"

" No no no, not happening. "

" Abhi toh baccha h "

" Not on my watch. "

" You are just 24. So young. I object."

" Who is the guy??? "

" Shut up Rishab!!!"

Ishan just stood there dumbfounded unable to understand the chaos that spread. But he was really happy that his brothers are there for him.

Virat the no-nonsense guy hugged Ishan ever so securely and said " listen to me carefully kiddo, I know we can't change your parents thought but I promise you that even they won't be allowed to force you into something you don't want. "

" Yes Ishu. Baby we are all their for you. And the suppose guy must go through ICT test also to reach you,right ???" Rohit comforted and asked mischievously.

Ishan burst out laughing and giggling that lifted the spirit once again.

A sense of relief washed the atmosphere and again the group chatted filling the surrounding with memories. Again silence prevailed as the coach approached them.

" Ok boys, today was a good practice session I can see that. So today and tomorrow is off for you to relax before the game and the day before the match, we will have a small gym session and strategy discuss meet. Dismiss."

And the coach walked away.

" Hum dismiss bolke khud chala gaya. " Shreyas pointed.

" Baat sahi bol Bhai apne. He is so stupid." Ishan volunteered.

Others also gave their opinion and Rohit just shook his head. ' Remaind me again why am I the captain to these bunch of idiotic babies team.' the Hitman sigh at this thought.

Whatever, he still and will always love them.

" Ok cheeku now you can leave my baby. Ishu come here kiddo" Rohit said will subtly hiding the tinge of jealous.

" Kya panda mujhse toh jealous mat ho. " Virat teased his best friend.

" Whatever" muttered the skipper cool pulling his favourite by his side. 

" Ye partiality hai Rohit bhaiya, even we are your kids. Shower us with love too" Tilak and Yashasvi cried with fake sadness.

Poor Ishan felt guilty.

He thought that it's true. Maybe Rohit is partial towards him because of their relation. He freed himself and hugged Tilak and Yashasvi.

" I'm so sorry guys. I didn't know you felt so bad but Rohit bhaiya loves us all equally and I'm no favourites of him. "

Other members cooed at the innocent baby while the boys in hug felt bad.

" Arre Ishan Bhai, we were joking. Don't feel sad. You know a secret, we adore you more than other seniors. " Tilak spoke the last part in hushed tone so only the three of them heard.

They laughed and broke the hug.

Hardik and Rahul then entered the ground with an ongoing argument between them.

"... I'm never coming to this cousin of yours again. He is such a grumpy pant. " Rahul huffed.

" Kya hua ??" Jassi inquired his best friends.

" We went to meet and invite his cousin for the match but bitch was so moody. " Rahul explained. Hardik offended wanted to justify but was interrupted by Ishan.

" Ro Bhai let's have team dinner tonight at our's and then tomorrow we can go spa, shopping, swimming and stuff to relax and refresh ourselves. " Ishan suggested bouncing on his toes excited.

" Oye energy ki dukaan idhar aa." Surya steadied him. " We will do as you say but calm down a little. How are you still energized after that laboured practice."

" Kya Surya bhau, aap bhi n. It's Ishan we are talking about. This baby can never get tired." Siraj teased.

" Vi bhaiya..." The little bunny pouted.

The team shared good laugh and moved to freshen up. While the three captains of the house were informed about the demand from their little prince.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

And done. Hush!!! I tried to make this as sweet and enjoyable as possible. Hopefully I didn't disappoint you cuz even I don't know what I wrote.