epilogue

The wedding night.

Shubman was amazed by the decoration of their room. He looked around taking in every detail of the decoration. His eyes were gleaming in happiness.

He then noticed Ishan standing in the balcony of their room gazing at the moon. He walked and stood behind Ishan pulling him in a back hug. " Thank you so much baby. Thank you for coming in my life and adorning it with happiness and colours. "

" Don't thank me Maan. If we share this relationship then we both must put effort to make this work. "

Shubman felt proud to call himself as Ishan's man.

He smothered kisses all over Ishan's face in appreciation. Ishan giggled cutely. " Okay stop. " Then he pulled Shubman down and kissed his forehead.

" Shubi aaj aap bohat handsome lag rahe the sherwani m. " Ishan praised him shyly, his cheeks coating red hues.

" Aap bhi kuch zyada pyaare lag rahe the. But aap toh u hi kabil-e- tarif h, bina kuch kiye. " Shubman grinned.

Both looked at each other and burst out laughing. The sound of laughter echoed in every corner of their room.

Shubman kept staring at him. Capturing the essence of their time together. The symphony of star filled night sky glowed above them. The sound of Ishan's laugh was music to his ears. His soft and sweet voice a melodic symphony to him.

Shubman then noticed many gift boxes wrapped in black spread out. He was confused seeing them.

"Ishu, baby ye sab kya h ??" He broke the silence with the question lingering on his mind

Ishan looked at him then followed this indication. They were pointed to a pile of gift boxes at one corner.

" Shubi these are pre-wedding gifts for you, from me but the orders were not complete by then so I'm giving these now. "

" Really Aan !!! But this is too much. And baby - "

" Maan, they are just a token of my love for you. "

" Can I open these?? "

" Of course you can. "

Shubman opened the wrappers like an excited kid. He wanted to know what Ishan had gotten him. He can swear he will be happy even if Ishan didn't get him anything.