|23|

The date day

" Shubi hurry let's go. " More Shubman, Ishan seemed excited. Not that Shubman complained because he loved the little bunny too much.

" Of course meri jaan, I'm here. And it's a surprise for me but you seem more hyper. " Shubman teased.

Ishan just passed a shy sheepish smile.

Then Shubman traced Ishan's look. Boy, Ishan slayed in this somewhat baggy look. He looked too cute for Shubman's poor heart, that Shubman was almost ready to pull Ishan back in the house and cuddle him.

Ishan too took his time to admire his man. This time Ishan thanked himself for what he has planned or God knows how many would have oogled him.

Ishan's ootd

Shubman's ootd

Shubman's ootd

Then the journey for the day began

Then the journey for the day began. The car ride was filled with light banter and soft melody in the background.

Ishan was sharing stories from the time he was first in Mumbai Indians.

The sense of familiarity and the bond of brotherhood they shared among everyone. All the pranks played and times when they were each other's support system.

And Mr. whipped Gill was just enjoying his baby chattering. Shubman always loved it when Ishan was so free and himself. He loved how sunshine and rainbow Ishan was. And the best Shubman found was the chattery side of his sweet love.

" Here we are. Our first destination, movie. " Ishan chirped pulling Shubman inside.

He had booked whole theatre for themselves. The most loved rom-com ' Jab We Met ' was on play on special request. Ishan quite had a taste in movie picking.

Shubman loved the movie. The character Geet somehow reminded him of Ishan.

Ishan was happy that Shubman enjoyed the movie. Of course Shubman was not a movie person, he did have some share of his own but it was mostly sci-fi or Hollywood. Bollywood stood little to zero.