|20|

Mera n bohot man kar raha h Twitter pe kuch befajul logo ko bash karne ka, but I don't have a tweet acc.

Why the fuck is Ishan being trolled!!??

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Next morning.

The morning sun spreading light and warmth, entered the room.

Ishan woke up with a throbbing head. The camaraderie of last night blur and fuzzy in head, he stood out of bed and stumbled towards the washroom.

After a relaxing warm shower, he returned pondering over what happened last night.

The hazy image of his action playing in his head made him questions his sanity and behaviour.

' I didn't do that right. It's just my mind playing things. But what if I did ?? Oh God, what will Shubman think of me ?? How will I face him ?? '

His eyes fell on the side table, where a glass kept with sticky note on it.

A pill for his headache and a lemon juice for his hangover was placed with strict instructions to have them. Knowing his Maan's nature, he silently took the remedy.

Ishan's ootd

The sound of grumbling belly made him move downstairs to the dining area

The sound of grumbling belly made him move downstairs to the dining area. But while walking he realised his Mani missing since morning.

Grabbing his phone from the left pocket of his pant, he dialed the contact saved as ' Jaana 💖 '.

The call rang but was not answered.

He frowned at this. Entering inside the dining room, he roamed his eyes to settle it on his hot fiancee.

In the corner of the room, on a single seater Shubman sat professionally engrossed in his work. Eyes directed on the screen, jaws clenched and fingers moving furiously. A frown adorned his forehead, an indication of seriousness.

Shubman's ootd

But that didn't let the handsomeness of his lover dim, infact it was cherry on top to his hot looks

He smiled. Storting towards the table he sat between Shreyas and Hardik. Smiling brightly, he greeted everyone but was returned with grinning faces .