|19|

Hotel lobby

Shubman quickly pressed a forehead kiss on Ishan and left from there.

Whereas a flushed Ishan walked to his brothers.

Rishab and Shreyas, who noticed him, teased him

" Kya baat h Ishu!!! Aaj kiska qatal karna h, Shubman toh already done h. "

" Ya Aaj Shubi ko jail bhejne ka full plan h kya?? "

" Aisa kuch nhi h bhaiya. Bakwas n karo." He replied trying to cover his arising blush.

" Bhaiya dekho toh aaj Ishu ko, full three course meal lag raha h. " Siraj joined.

" Jinx bhaiya, Bhuvi bhaiya dekho n inko." he whined to the two sane people in the squad.

" Galat baat h. Ab chalo warna late ho jayega. " Bhuvi said side-hugging Ishan.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

At the club.

A guard there guided them towards the VIP section. When they entered Shubman was already present with one more person, both engaged in some conversation.

Ishan happily skipped to his Maan.

Shubman stood up seeing Ishan, pulled him in a hug. Ishan hid his face in Shubman's chest when others hooted.

" It's ok baby. They are our brothers. " He chuckled at his shy bunny.

" Ahem , ho gaya toh will you introduce me ?? " Abhishek interrupted.

" Kyu bhai ?? Tujhe kya jaroorat h intro ki??? Ghar toh aana h nhi. " Hardik mocked him.

" Kya Harry bhai !! Aur isme galti meri nhi h, it's this bitchy boy's fault. The left whole American branch on me. I'm the poor slave here. " He said dramatically.

He puckered his lips in a pout, extending his hands to hug. To which Hardik gave him a disgusting look.

" God Abhi stop that. You look like a pig. "

" Whatever... Ishan, pleasure meeting you. I'm Abhishek Sharma, this robot's best friend. "

Ishan laughed at that and shook his hands. Then whole squad settled on the couches present there.

Ishan, obviously, sat beside Shubman snuggled in his embrace.

Shubman leaned near his ears and asked over the loud music " Want something baby ?? "

Ishan just shook his head. Shubman was having some business talk with Abhishek, which bored Ishan. So informing Shubman he walked to the youngsters group.

" Damn this is so boring. " He said popping between Yashasvi and Rishab.

" Guys niche chale kya?? " Shreyas asked with mischievous smile.

And ofcourse who would say no, expect the good boys.

Ishan, Shreyas, Siraj, Rishab, Yashasvi, Tilak and Ruturaj, all walked down. And they all started to dance.

Ishan and Tilak felt thirsty so they moved to bar counter for drinks.

" I'd have something non-alcoholic and for him one blue mojito. " Ishan placed their order and started to converse with Tilak.

But due to loud voice, the bartender heard alcoholic drink.

So when Ishan sipped his drink, the taste felt weird to him, but he enjoyed it. After finishing he ordered one more, and like this he was four drinks down.