changes

Ok some I'm here to pen down the actual thing I had on my mind when I was thinking to write this book but changed it while writing.

1. Shubman was never meant to hear Ishan's voice in 1st chapter

2. Shubman's and Ishan's parents were meant to be neighbours who fixed their kids marriage.

3. Shahneel was suppose to marry Raj, Ishan's elder brother.

4. Shubman was meant to see on ground or either some house party. Shubman was not suppose to see Ishan at the mall.

5. Shubi and Ishu were suppose be arranged marriage and shubi was never meant to fall in love at first sight.

6. The Sameer scene was never planned. Shubman's reaction and action was not planned.

7. Shubi was suppose to be that typical guy saying " I married you for my parents and nothing else. Don't expect anything from me. "

8. He was intrigued by Ishan but never acknowledged his feelings. He actually starts to realise when he refuses to go with Ishan to MI camp but a video of ishan and Mayank went viral where he got in all alpha mood.

9. In chapter 15, Ishan was suppose to run to his room and not in the garden. And while saving himself, he mistakenly calls Shubman and cries. The players were supposed to know about the incident next day morning when Shubman arrives at the hotel they are staying.

10. Shubman's proposal in South Africa tour was never in plan. Actually I never planned any for them expect confession.

What is the next trope you want ??
Comment me your opinion

And I would like to thank all my fellow readers and supporters for the love you have showered through your votes and comments.

I'm glad to be a part of your daily life, even if it's a small role

Finally the story has come to end and it's an amazing journey throughout the the book with you guys.

Don't worry epilogue is on the way.

I know the ending is not that good but somehow I couldn't write further. Hopefully you all will forgive me.

And I'm writing a little something where I'm confused I a bit. Should I make :

Rohirat a couple or let them be besties only ??