|13|

Next day.

" Maan, what will you have for lunch??" Ishan asked entering the room.

" Aan you sit here. Subha se idar udar kar rahe ho. Take a bit rest baccha. Itna- " he was interrupted by Ishan laughing. "What's so funny baby ??"

" I just realised your new nickname is rhyming to mine for you. You see Aan Maan. " He replied giggling.

Shubman chuckled seeing is sweet baby. Seeing this as an opportunity, he captured Ishan in his arms. The younger male had stopped laughing and was staring at the other with red cheeks.

Shubman lowered himself sniffing and nuzzling in the depths of Ishan's neck.

" You are so pretty meri jaan. Sometimes I wish to hide you in my arms, away from the whole world. And your scent is so addictive and appealing, it gets hard to stop myself." His voice was so deep and heavy.

Ishan's hand on his shoulders tightened as Shubman assaulted by sucking and licking the spot. He started peppering kisses trailing it till the back of Ishan's neck.

He kissed and sucked earning a sweet sound.

" Ma...an " Ishan, closed eyes, looked lost in the world of pleasure with the sweet torture his Maan was inflecting.

Shubman, detaching himself, stared at Ishan. ' would I be able to stop praising this beauty of mine. And I feel so proud that he belongs to me by my side. Such an angel he is. '

He pulled out his phone and played a song.

" Aan, dance with please. "

Ishan who was in daze, opened his eyes to lock it with the onyx ones in his front. He smiled cutely and nodded.

Placing his hand in Shubman's large ones, they swayed to the rythme.

An intense eye contact, small smile and the smooth steps, just the perfect scenario. They are so deep in love already but unknown to eachother.

Each move and twirl and each expression spoke volumes.

" Maan I feel so blessed to have you. You may have some flaws within you, but too me you are so perfect, so flawless. I promise to share all your sorrow and pain, all your success and failure, all your highs and lows. To cherish, care and support you. I lo..love you. "

Shubman's eyes glisten with tears. He felt so happy to finally hear it.

Slowly their face inches closer, mere breath away. Shubman looked in the molten honey brown eyes for permission which Ishan readily agreed.

Ishan pulled the taller male by his neck and pressed their lips together. Shubman, initially shocked, now moved his lips.

This kiss was gentle yet passionate. It was so smooth. Their moulding perfectly in sync, made to fit each other. The gentle lick and the feathery subtle brush of fingers across the neck and under the shirt, sent dizzy waves to Ishan.

The younger male was panting and gasping for air as they parted. The usual blushy cheeks and swollen again managed to get Shubman coo and adore him to no extent.

" Aan, baby I am so happy, you have no idea of. I was dying to hear it I love you more. Please say it one more time baby."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.