|03|

Sharma residence

" Good evening bhabhis. " Ishan chirped entering the house.

" Good evening baby. How was your day??? " Anushka caressed his head gently.

" It was good but damn I'm tired. " Ishan replied while sprawling on sofa with his head in Athiya's lap. " Please bhabhi a gentle head message. "

" Ishu baby go and freshen up first. And soon Vami and Sammy will be up from their nap calling for their Ishu chachu. " Ritika , the strict mom in three bhabhis , schooled him.

Ishan just hummed with close eyes.

" Oye meri biwi h bhai. Hat waha se" Rahul chide the baby.

Ishan just pouted at Athiya who in return glared at her husband " Rahul stop troubling my kid. It's ok baby you lay here."

The smile he returned was so pure and heart melting, that someone hurting him was a nightmare to them. He is just too sweet and soft for someone to even let the thought of hurting him vanish in next second.

" Ishu won't you help us in kitchen, Tumhare bhaiyon se toh umeed nhi h, tu bata ??" Ritika and Athiya laughed at Anushka's antic while the brothers stood with 'done' face.

Ishan nodded in excitement and went to change his clothes. He loves cooking and baking. It's just his thing, when he is too happy he cooks and when he is sad he bakes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" Ye hawla kitna tasty h. Ishan marry me already if you cook this delicacies. " Siraj moaned.

That's true said Ishan being a better cook than his brothers.

" I sometimes think Ishan phele kyu nhi mila. I'd marry him only. " Sanjana squeaked in. All the wives present agreed on to it happily.

The husbands shared a look and squinted their eyes at the poor blushing baby.

" No no. Ishu chachu mine." Vami's little voice was heard followed by equally enthusiastic Sammy " yup. Ishu chachu is mine and Vami's bestie. We won't share him."

Everyone laughed at the two adorable babies.

" Ishu chachu you'll marry me right ?? " Both Sammy and Vami questions at the same time. Ishan was caught off-guard just laughed and nodded agreeing to his cuteness ka dabbas.

The chatter of the family and clatter of the culinary and giggles of the kids kept the atmosphere lively.

Rohit and Virat looked contained seeing all of them happy. Later the kids were off to bed while the younger players moved to gaming room leaving the seniors and their partners in the living room.

It was then Ritika gave the saddening news. " Ro, Pranav uncle are coming day after tomorrow. They are gonna fix Ishan's wedding by the end of WC. And they already saw some guy whom we'd met either on the day of semi-finals or the day next to it. "

" I know Ritzy. They had called Ishan regarding this. And we promised Ishan that no one can force him. It will solely be his choice. " Rohit spoke.

Everyone sitting could feel the fear lacing in his voice but there was determination too of not letting his baby brother fail.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" Ishu do you wanna join us ?? " Devisha asked.

" No bhabhi. We juniors will pass. " Ishan replied.

It was the next day and everyone was out expect few. After some street shopping they are in the mall.

The husbands decided to accompany their wives and kids while youngsters moved to gaming area.

" Guys we have spa session around 2:30/3:00, don't forget. " Surya reminded the juniors.

Ishan, Shreyas, Tilak, Yashasvi and Ruturaj were having a basketball dunk competition. Others were at claw machine.

" This is so fun. " Exclaimed Ruturaj.

" Guys I'm coming in a second. " And Ishan walked to the boys at claw machine.

" Rishu bhaiya please win that panda plushie for me. " He said with those to die for cute puppy eyes.

" Of course Ishu. " And Rishab Pant looked like a man on mission. Ishan was happily cheering for him unknown to the pair of eyes on him.

Someone stood their lost in his sweet voice, adorable twinkling eyes, innocent face and cute pout that formed when instead of panda Rishab clawed a dolphin.

His eyes was capturing every move of ishan. His ears were embedding the melody and heart was stirring new emotions in him. Somehow his hands itched to run and ruffle those raven bouncy locks.

' Is this how people in love feel ?? This warm blanket around my ice cold heart is what happens when in love?? Isn't it too early to fall in love?? And why is he so close to these bunch of idiots?? ' were his questions.

There was an inner turmoil in him. His mind in denial and heart ready to pave it's way. So much was going but he didn't know whom to ask.

" Shubi, come fast. " A female called him. And he could swear he saw the cutesy 5'4" guy turn.

" Guys it's spa time let's move. " Shreyas ushered them towards the salon.

After more fun and fast treat everyone retired to their home, as tomorrow they had early morning gym session.

But Ishan had this feeling that something nice is going to grace him soon. He didn't know how but it was a strong feeling. The same he had in gaming area, but the question was what is it ??

' let's see what tomorrow has stored in for him. ' were his last thought of the day before engulfed in darkness of night.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ok, how's this ???

I just wrote and don't ask me what. I was blank when I started this chapter but I did write something.

I just don't know what!!!

Hehehe !!! I forgot to mention same gender marriage is alright but no mpreg is there. And because Ishan's parents were in foreign for past few years they are alright with Ishan marrying a guy.

And Ishan and Shubman both are bisexual. And Ishu is bottom and shubi is top.