|21|

Guys please do follow me on insta - sugar_bae_05.

Engagement day

Finally it was their day. The first step to strengthen the bond of their relationship.

All the ladies were with Ishan, helping him and checking on the last minute decoration. Whereas all the men with Shubman were at Gill's house.

" I'm very nervous bhabhi. " Ishan spoke.

" It's ok Ishu. Hota h, even we felt the same but trust us, when you see Shubman in front of you with the ring, it will be be the best feeling. " Devisha consoled him.

" And look at our baby, all grown up. Now he will get himself a man and forget us. " Dhana teased him.

" No bhabhi, of course not. "

" Oh yeah, we can see that. Abhi se hi kitna attention milta h hum. " Sanjana sneered.

Ishan flushed at the remark. Of course he is a bit more clingy to Shubman but he can't ignore his family, so he thought of something.

" Bhabhis let's have sleepover tonight on the terrace. And tomorrow we can have a girls day out, let the boys handle kids. " Ishan explained excitedly.

" Sounds like a plan to me. " Anushka nodded.

All the girls grinned and gave their constant.

" Ok enough chit-chat, Ishu, baccha get ready. Quick, hurry up. " Ritika pushed Ishan inside the washroom with his outfit.

When Ishan walked out all dressed, his every bhabhi present there awed or cooed at him.

He definitely looked a charmer, cute and sexy mess.

" I'm saying guys, Shubi will have a hard time handling Ishan. " Shahneel chirped.

" My baby, kisi ki nazar n lage. Kinna sona lag raha h. " Rivaba put kohl behind his ears.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

At the Gill mansion, scene was quite comical.

The man of the day, Shubman, was pacing to and fro, while other guys were spread out wherever they got space.

" Shubi stop yaar. I'll lose my senses if you continue this. " Jassi spoke annoyed with Shubman.

" You won't understand bhaiya. I'm so tensed and nervous. " Shubman voiced with worry.

" You do realize that half of us are married and have gone through this jittery. " Virat tried putting some sense in him.

" It's common Shubi. You just relax and plan on how to swipe Ishan off his feet tonight. " Yuzi teased

" I'm scared bhaiya, what if he backs out ?? Or worst runs away ?? What if he is not ready or thinks I'm not good enough for him ?? "

" Oh trust me, Ishan must be having second thoughts about you. " Kl teased him.

Shubman faced looked like he'd cry any moment now. Rohit smacked Kl for making fun of the already overthinking guy.

" Shubman relax kid. Trust me Ishan loves you so much. He'll not be having any second thoughts and now you stop overthinking. " He consoled.

" And for the sake of God and love of Ishan, please start getting ready. We have only three hours to reach the venue. " Shreyas begged him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As the engagement ceremony was to be celebrated with close knit family, Ishan had opted for something simple yet elegant.

Shubman arrived with male gang, and was seated under the pavilion. Each one was impressed with decoration. Ishan really did wonders.