|15|

South Africa tour.

It's been almost two weeks the team had landed here for the ODI series against SA.

Ishan sat in his room , that looked so serene bathed in the warm evening light. He patiently waited for the call to connect with the other person.

He kept playing with the bracelet adorned around his wrist. It was a couple which Shubman himself designed. Ishan kept the silver one with while Shubman had other. It was a simple bracelet with knot design in between.

The day he had to leave for South Africa tour, Shubman had come to his house with some gifts for him

Though the younger denied but the persistence of his beloved made him give up. Then he wanted to come and see off at the airport but media present there will make commotion about it.

" Hey baby. " Shubman's calm voice bought a smile on his face. " How come you called me early??"

" Why?? You didn't like the surprise??" Ishan pouted.

" No Aan. Of course not. I was teasing you baby. I am so sorry, I -"

He was cut off by the melodies laugh of his bunny. He realised that he was played but the beauty infront of him was magnificent. Ishan looked ethereal.

The sun casting a soft glow in the background and his skin shining in a soft way. The face dripping with pure baby like innocence. Ishan reminded him of the glowing moon and it's radiating rays on a peaceful night.

Ishan stopped laughing when he realised that Shubman was silent. Shubman was staring at him intensely. His eyes whirled with some strong emotions.

Ishan bite his lips blushing furiously at all the attention. " I..I.. yo..you are staring. " Ishan said averting his eyes.

" Look at me baby. " Shubman's husky voice reached him which he was unavoidable.

Ishan lifted his gaze locking it with Shubman. Their eyes lock was so deep and strong. It was more like their eyes spoke, conversing deep emotions which lips failed to word out.

" You look like the first glowing rays of moon at night baby. So pure, so calm. Dil ko ek sukoon milta h tumhe yu dekh ke. Aur tumhare lips Jo uss khoobsurat line m curve hote h, trust me I forget my whole existence." Shubman looked in trance.

Ishan's lips did curve upwards and cheeks coated with crimson.

" Hayee. Dil toh lut liya h, ab kya jaan bhi lene ka irada h. Why are you so pretty and cute!!! I miss you so much. "

" I miss you to Maan. "Ishan replied shyly.

" I never knew Shubman was so romantic and sweet. " Siraj stood with Virat.

Their voice startled the duo. Both of them greeted Shubman passing teasing smile to them.

" Bhaiya, humare Ishu ko dekho kaise pura lal ho rakha h. So cutee !! " Siraj squished his cheeks.