|08|

Ishan's residence

Shubman's inside was freaking out. He was scared, nervous, dizzy and God knows what more but outside he kept calm and patience.

" We will first talk to Ishan and then say but be assured from our side. You have our green signal. " Rohit spoke.

" But Bhai - " Rahul showed his reluctance but Rohit eyed him to quite down.

" But we have a condition. "

' So there's a catch. No wonder he agreed. ' Shubman snickered internally but just nodded.

" You will approach him as Shubman and not as the CEO of sapphire, Shubman Gill." Rohit put forth his condition.

Shubman looked clueless. " What !!?? But how I mean he knows me right, he saw me the other night with my parents. "

Rahul smirked and said " you said you love him then figure this or forget him. And Hardik I swear if you help him I'll kick in your family jewel. "

But Hardik's look was as if he was enjoying Shubman's condition. Even Shahneel giggled understanding.

" Think of this as a small quest. " Anushka pinched her husband for mocking the poor boy.

" Don't worry Shubman we will help you. They are all bunch of idiots. " Ritika consoled him. " Now come and give a huge to your bhabhis. "

Though a bit awkward but Shubman hugged all three bhabhis.

" We are in your team. " Athiya eased him.

" Thea you can't do that. " Rahul grumbled.

" Yes we can and we will. " Ritika glared at him.

" Rohit bhaiya. "

" Ritzy don't. That's not fair it's his love test. Even Yuvraj Bhai tested me. "

" Ya Ahaan almost threatened me. "

" So you will harass the poor guy just because you suffered. "

The two brothers made face mumbling how hurt they were or how no one loved them.

Shubman was amused with this. How easy and friendly Ishan's family was of course except his parents.

Now that he gazed at them, he realised that he didn't ask them infact they no one seem to bother for their opinion.

Virat saw him looking at the older couple and patted his shoulder.

" Ishan is not that close to his parents since childhood. Though he respects and loves them Rohit and Rahul's constant matters more. He mostly grew up spending and sharing time with them. You don't need to worry. "

" Mr Gill are you guys ok with this ?? " Virat questioned them. Shubman looked like he wanted to protest but Hardik signaled him to stay silent.

" Mamu take your time and think carefully. And please make the right decision. Think about shubi's happiness. " Hardik indirectly hinted them to say yes.

He knows Shubman wouldn't leave Ishan for whatever reason. His parents also saw the intensity of love for Ishan in his confession so they quietly agreed for their son's happiness.

" We don't have any problem as long as kids are happy. " Mrs Gill spoke on behalf of her husband. " I really liked Ishan. He is the best for our shubi. What do you say Mrs Kishan ?? "

Now all eyes turned to Mr and Mrs Kishan.

Mr Kishan sighed and spoke, " I know Rohit agreed then Shubman is the right choice. And his confession earlier cleared all my doubt so I agree. "