|18|

Somewhere in an abandoned place.

" Leave me. Let me go bastards. " a guy in early 20's was shouting.

He sat on a chair bounded by rope with the hands and legs of the chair. There was a blindfold on his eyes and sweat covered his forehead in anticipation.

" Why am I here ?? Who the hell is behind this?? If it's about money I'll give you twice the sum paid. "

Two pair of footsteps clicked on the concrete floor, when door flung open and two tall man walked in. They tch at his pathetic attempt to be freed.

" Who is there ?? Who are you ?? "

A hard punch landed on his face and another followed.

Scream filled the room with groans of pain as the tied guy was punched.

" Le...leave me. Wh..what d..did I do ?? "

" You dare to harass and touch someone you were not suppose to. You laid your filthy eyes at someone so innocent and pure. " An another punch in the guts.

" W..who y..you ta.. talking about?? Ahhh!!! "

" What happened last night?? Forgot so soon ?? " The menacing voice whispered.

" Ahh... Th..that little pi... piece. Mu..st say, g..got your...self a fine one. He..he must be hav...ing an amazing mo..uth. " the guy laughed.

A sharp pain passed through him. His captivator smashed a hammer on his hands. After a while more, the torture ended.

The other man just nodded and walked out, while the one that did the deed went for a quick shower, and later joined his friend for a drink.

" Thank you for the deed. " He said with a smirk.

" Remind me why am I still your best friend?? Tujhse milne ke baad toh chain hi nhi milta. "

But his friend just ignored him.

" But why didn't you torture him?? I mean your methods are for cruel. " He said curiously

" Then I wouldn't be able to hold my baby with these hands, covered in some filths blood. "

" So when I'm meeting my bhabhi ?? " His friend spoke excitedly.

Before he could reply the door was opened and a gaurd walked in.

" Abhishek sir the cops are informed and he will be in prison tomorrow. And news are all taken care of. "

" Good. We'll leave in 15 minutes. "

The gaurd bowed and walked out.

" Shubi , what if someday Ishan comes to know about you, you know what I mean."

" That will never happen. And it was in the past. I'll never go down that path, cuz now I've Ishan. And I want a peaceful life with him. "

Shubman's hard and clipped tone reverted.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shubman quietly entered Ishan's room and slipped next to him.

" Shub where were you?? " Ishan's sleepy voice asked.

" Nothing for you to worry. It's just a friend here got in a small accident and I had gone to meet him. Sleep baby. " Shubman pecked his temple.

Shubman pulled Ishan more closer to him while the younger himself snuggled more into him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•