|09|

Dining area, ICT

Between this Hardik's phone rang with Shubman's number on display. Before he could react Rahul already snatched the phone and answered the call on speaker.

He didn't had the time to greet his would be brother-in-law when his panic struck voice rang In the dinning area.

" Harry bhai help me. Mr Sharma messaged me that Ishan wants to meet me, can you believe that. That means I need to take him on a date, not that I mind but how do I plan it. Where am I supposed to take him ?? What will I wear ??? The biggest out of all question is what does he like, his preference ??

His brothers have already puzzled me and now this. As much happy I am but I'm confused and scared too. Please say something, why are you so silent ?? You are no help. I should have called one of the bhabhis. Speak up, am freaking out. Oh God I'll faint this instance. What does my bunny like to eat, does he prefer lavish restaurant or something else ?? What is his favourite dish , what - "

Shubman's rant came to halt with the sound of laughter and not one person but a whole group of 14 people.

" Harry bhai where are you and who all are there ?? " He asked meekly afraid of the answer.

" That is I'm dining with the teammates and whole ICT members are present here. Even your bunny is here and classic that you are on speaker. " Hardik some how managed to answer while laugh his ass out.

Ishan flushed at the nickname. It then struck that it was him. The notes, flowers and chocolates, he sent them to cheer him up. He blushed more furiously at the realisation.

Shubman embarassed, immediately declined the call.

Ishan smiled at Shubman's rant. That was so cute and adorable, I mean it's not everyday you get to hear the cold CEO panic struck. Ishan chuckled imagining Shubman's condition.

Another round of teasing echoed around.

Quickly finishing up his dinner he rushed to escape the teasing banter of his brothers. Halting at the door he turned " Harry bhai share his number with me. " Ran from there.

The ICT members laughed at that. They were really happy for their favourite. Afterall Ishan is the most sweetest and craziest of them.

Hardik knew they both deserve each other. Shubman need Ishan to understand himself, his soft personality and happiness which is buried deep within. And Ishan need Shubman to protect his bubble, his sweetness.

And who can better protect the beauty than the beast.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ishan sat on his bed weighing his opinion to call Shubman or not. He stared at the number on dial which Hardik shared.

' Would it be weird if I approach him?? Or will it feel creepy??'

He groaned in confusion but the sensible part in him prompted him to go ahead. If Shubman dared to confess directly to his family, he could atleast make an attempt to call first. Sensing the need, he pressed the green button.

The call rang four times before a gruff ' hello ' was answered.

Hesitated Ishan said " hey, Ishan here. " The next second line went dead.

Confused Ishan called again but it was unanswered. After a good five minutes his phone rang.

" Hey Ishan. I'm really sorry to hang up like that. It's j-just that the thing, actually the rant I-i - "

Ishan giggled amused to hear him stutter " relax Mr Gill. It's okay."

" You c-can call me Shubman or whatever y-you like." Shubman cruses himself internally for getting this nervous but he was embarassed due to his rant.