|16|

Ishan's room.

Later Ishan was carried to his room. His crying turned to heartbreaking sniffles. He did not leave Jassi though.

Ishan had curled himself against Jassi's chest as if trying to hid himself.

Squad members heart clenched at the sight of their baby. Everyone one of them was present in the room. Rohit tried soothing Ishan, when he screamed begging to leaving him and not to touch him.

Everyone member present there froze. This was not normal symptom. They somewhat got the idea of what happened.

Shubman already hung up realising Ishan not speaking and asked to get his jet ready for his departure.

Somehow, whispering sweet nothing and gentle pats, Jassi managed to get Ishan to sleep. They all decided to stay over in his room only fearing something to go wrong again.

The senior players, Virat, Rohit, Jadeja, Bhuvi, Ashwin and Jinx, left to talk with the management about the fisco.

" Ye ka..kaise ?? Humara Ishu kyu bhai. Woh toh kitna pyaara h. " Kuldeep said in cracking voice snuggling to Hardik who himself was teary eyed.

This question was in everyone's mind. Why their Ishu?? Why him, their sweet baby ??

Everyone had tears. Ishan, their ball of sunshine and energy, looked so broken.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Next morning around 8, there was a knock on the door. Someone was knocking impatiently and vigorously.

Yuzi annoyed with the sound, went to answer the door and give a piece of mind to other person. He opened the door saying

" Who the hell in early morni- "  but was left in mid as the other person shoved him aside and entered.

The noticed a tall man in hoodie, cap and mask walking to where Ishan slept cooconed to Jassi's chest.

He screamed on top of his voice and starlight awake every being present in the room.

" Kidnapper !!! Hey you giant wheel, leave our Ishu. Leave my sweet baby, you giraffe. " He jumped on his back pulling his hairs out.

Hardik fell from the bed corner, Rohirat who slept head on each other, bumped their heads. Shreyas stood up and tripped, falling on Jadeja.

Tilak pushed Yashasvi away from him, who landed on the floor.

" Aahhh!!! Leave my hair yuzi Bhai. " The man groaned. His cap, mask and hood fell making his face visible to everyone expect yuzi on his back.

" You now my name. You stalker, you know about us and still came to kidna - "

" For God sake yuzi leaving the poor kid. It's Shubman. " Ash said horrified.

Yuzi who was still pulling his hair realised his mistake and jumped away. He passed an embarassed apologetic smile to Shubman and took a seat beside Kuldeep.

Ishan froze when he saw his Mani. Realising it's not a dream, he leaped on him wrapping his legs around his torso and hidding himself in him.

Shubman settled on the bed with Ishan on his lap.

" What happened baccha ?? Please talk to me. " There was so much of love and concern in his voice.

Everyone left, leaving the couple in privacy.

" See baby no one is here. It's just me, your Jaana. Tell me, love. I promise to remove the existence of the cause behind these precious pearls. "

He cupped the latter's face and look at him. Eyes full of love collided with the younger's broken one. It pained Shubman to see his baby like that.