|06|

Indian team campus.

As today was the second semi-finals match the were given half-day off. After the morning practice and gym the boys lay in the living area for the match between South Africa and Australia.

Ishan did enjoy but he was quite then usual and everyone knew why.

Only Rohit and Virat knew how much they had to coax and force and struggle to get him out. He did not want to talk to anyone neither had proper meal since last night. Here also he didn't speak much or pulled any mischievous stunt.

He quietly just practiced his drills. The team felt sad and helpless for their favourite.

They couldn't see him like this and tried to cheer him up which managed to pull a small smile. He felt grateful for having these people in his life.

Rohit, Virat, Rahul and Surya stood in a corner near the entrance door when Hardik came to them.

" Guys I need to talk to you. It's urgent." caught their attention. Seeing their eyes Hardik felt nervous and cursed shubi.

He opened and closed his mouth quite number of times which irritated the lot.

" Ab kya Rohit ke bhulne ki bimari tujhe bhi lag gai h. Speak already Hardik. " Virat sounded agitated.

Hardik opened his mouth to speak when Rohit interrupted.

" Oye Virat, kya bakwas kar raha h. "

" Really panda, tu chize nhi bhulta ?? " Virat raised his eyebrows.

" Cheeku tu mera aise mazak nhi bana sakta. " Rohit countered.

" And we are going off the topic bhaiya. Hardik continue. " Surya reminded.

" Thank you Surya. " Hardik again started but Rohit spoke.

" Tu ruk chiku, tujhe toh m baad m dekh lunga. "

" Kyu abhi kyu nhi !!! Scared or what ??"

" Cheeku I ain't scared. And -"

" Bhaiya again track is mislead. Hardik speak before they again start. " This time Rahul interjected.

Hardik again started but was interrupted by a gaurd.

" Sir a man came and gave this file for Rohit sir and this letter for Hardik sir. "

He gave the file to Rohit and Surya read the letter.

" I know Hardik Bhai ye aapse nhi hoga so I collected everything in this file. Make sure Ishan's brothers read it and take care of Ishan for me.

~ shubi "

" Ye tera wahi arrogant cousin h n ?? Then this ?? God, please explain this. " Rahul exclaimed.

" Pehle ye file read Karo fir batata hu. " Hardik said.

The gaurd moved to where Ishan sat. He handed him a box of chocolates along with an envelope.

 He handed him a box of chocolates along with an envelope

Everyone was surprised except the know it all cousin. Hardik sighed at his younger cousin antics. He is gonna have thrashing from Ishan's brothers.

Some junior players had a teasing smile on their face.

" Ishan Bhai has got a secret admirer. What's in the envelope Bhai " Yashasvi grinned.

Ishan shrugged taking out the contain. It was a letter.

" Your smile is so precious, cuteness

" Your smile is so precious, cuteness. It just brightens my day. And I'm always there for you. And baby take care of your injury. It hurt me to see you hurt. Baccha dhayan rakho. "

Redness coated his cheeks. He really felt good.

" Dekho koi blush kar raha h. Aisa kya likha h ?? " Siraj tried reading but Ishan was quick to hide it.

" Ku..kuch nhi bhai. It's ju..just a fa..fan. " he stammered. " And I'm not blushing, it's just hot here. "

Ishan just move out towards his room there. Rushing in and locking the door, he settled on the bed. His heart racing and a warm fuzzy feeling enveloping him. He shyly bit his lips and re-read the letter.

' Who is this person??? Why is he so sweet ??? Is it just a fan or he really has a secret admirer??? ' all these questions clouded his tiny brain.

He checked for return address but pouted seeing none. ' How do I thank him ??'

First the bouquet, now this chocolate and letter has been a great help. The smile is not leaving his face. The warmness inside him and the heat creeping his cheeks are making him crazy.

There are some kind of emotions he's feeling but don't have words to express it.

Carefully placing it with yesterday's note in the safety of his safe he slipped for a nap. Last night he didn't get a good sleep.

Here, some are enjoying match others are having fun at Ishan's expenses though the young lad is missing while the five also moved to Rohit's room.

As they navigated through the file except Hardik, others are having hard time controlling the rage flaming inside them.

" Please this is not true warna Aaj bawal ho jaye gaa. " Surya stated

But Hardik's expression did not budge.

" Let's go home. Harry call Gill family and Surya please take care of Ishan. " Rahul spoke with all seriousness.

" Guys just don't let your anger overcome your senses. " Hardik stated calmness.

" That we'll see. And do not forget that cousin of yours. " Virat dismissed.

Hardik nodded just following them. ' I hope shubi came handle this. '

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

There you go.

Meko Rona aagya votes dekh ke. Please comment section pe bhi thori Daya Maya dikha do...

Next chapter will be a bit messy and a little spoiler :

Shubi will get green signal to court Ishu baby officially....

Are you excited??