|22|

One month later

" Maan, will you come to IPL matches too ?? " Ishan asked curiously.

" Of course baby. I'm not missing on anything related to you baccha. " Shubman smiled at him.

Ishan felt himself so lucky to get a partner like Shubman. He just snuggled more in his embrace.

It's been a month to their engagement and now every team members are to return to their bio-bubble as the IPL matches are scheduled to begin in March.

Ishan still remembers how their relationship was almost on the verge of being discovered.

Flashback back

The next morning, when the news circulated, everyone panicked. Shubman along with ICT members, was working hard to control it.

Ishan was crying and self blaming, and Shubman was by his side through the day.

" Shubi I guess you should hold a press conference or release a statement. That's the only way to handle this. " Jinx adviced.

" But bhaiya, Ishan is still not ready for public announcement. "

His biggest concern was Ishan, even his own reputation.

" We can do this, just let slip about your relation and not the person or his profession. " Virat suggested.

" Yes that can be done. "

So after making sure Ishan sleeping comfortably, the men sat together and discussed how the statement should be released and selected a picture.

Hardik from his acc. also posted a hearty congratulations note to the couple without giving a single clue of the other person.

@gill

@gill.shubmanofficial so happy to see those rings tying us together. First step to forever.