|17|

Ishan's room

An hour later Shubman realised Ishan dozed off. Laying him carefully and tucking a pillow in his place to cuddle, he got up.

Setting the blanket properly, he left the room.

Everyone had decided to meet in captain's room for discussion. After cautiously knocking, he walked in with calculated steps fearing to lose his hair.

Jaddu smacked Yuzi's back scaring him " look you scared the poor guy. "

" Rohita see jaddu bhaiya. " Yuzi whined rush to his Ro Bhai.

" Jaddu stop hitting Yuzi. It was a misunderstanding. Don't worry Yuzi I'll take you for icecream. " Rohit comforted.

" Wait why ?? It's not fair. " Harry whined.

" Exactly. You don't love us anymore we now. " Rahul dramatically said.

" Thank God you came to know. Of course he doesn't, I'm his favourite kiddo." Yuzi said grinning while Rohit gave him betrayed look.

He looked at his best friend for help but he was enjoying his misery.

" Ro bhaiya say them I'm your favourite. " Surprisingly Jassi to joined the banter. " And Rahul you are with bhaiya all time so stop acting. "

" Ain't I your favourite bhaiya?? " Kuldeep looked so innocently.

" I...I w..woh, wait why only targeting me?? Vi also want out with those African players from RCB. "

Virat immediately alerted was ready to run, but sensing all the attention on him, he froze.

" I...I - "

" You cheated on us Vi. " A fuming group of grown up kids screamed together.

" No no. Absolutely not. I actually went with AB. He had come to spent time with me as it's been so long we met. " Virat panicked justifying himself that the did not realise what he spoke.

" VIRAT KOHLI, YOU LIAR. YOU TOLD ME IT'S THE JUNIORS YOU ARE OUT WITH. YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD MEAT VI. "

" Ro, panda I swear it was sudden visit. Ro you are my only bestfriend - "

" Skipper, Polly is on the call. " Dewald Said entering the room.

Room was silent expect the ringing of Dewal's phone.

Before Rohit could move , Virat quickly snatched the phone and answered it on speaker.

" Ro where is your phone? I've been calling you since forever mate. It's been a while I caught up with you. And IPL shedule will be out soon and I'll again have sleepover with you. You know - "

" Where is Ishan?? How is he now" DB whispered to Tilak.

Unfortunately Shubman heard him and frowned at this unknown foreigner guy talking about Ishan.

" I miss him so much. We'd have so much fun together. I miss pranking with him. My cutie. "

Now there were two ticking bomb in the room. One was Virat boring holes in Rohit, other was Shubman glaring at the poor boy.

" Hello !!! Hello Ro ?? "

" ROHIT SHARMA!!! SO YOU HAD SLEEPOVER WITH THIS DANAV. YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME. YOU PANDA WAIT, YOU... "

" STOP !!! "

The room was silent again. Jinx looked so done.

Shubman thanked him silently and pray for his sanity. ' no wonder why Hardik Bhai is a crackhead, surrounded by so many abnormal people can turn anyone insane.'