★ 11 ★

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD. TEENFIC.NET HAS STOLEN THIS BOOK ILLEGALLY. THE ORIGINAL CREATOR IS I_am_a_Frog_ ON WATTPAD.

well

I'm comtimplaciting wether to put drugs in this chapter or not

probably not

TW: partying too hard... maybe? voices in head, martyn being bad at math.

Scavenger hunt stuff, if you're here before you've found the first clue or before the scavenger hunt has even STARTED, skedaddle! If you're peacefully reading this book, go ahead to the chapter, sorry for bothering you.

Yeah so hey peeps! Found this letter did ya? (Your letter here is "W"!)

Alright.

Next  clue: Find yourself a place to rest, on Reddit you decide is best!

(Link: https://www.reddit.com/user/FrogRedits/comments/1e1s3f4/scavenger_hunt_final_clue/ )

________

Scar wheeled around the hospital, still getting used to the fact that he had to have a wheelchair for the rest of forever. He was a bit bored at the moment, and his arms were getting tired already.
But when he had tried to use vex magic one of the doctors gave him a whole lecture on it. Scar rolled his eyes.

He could use magic whenever he wanted! It was his. It did belong to him.
Scar lifted a hand. The palm began to glow a light blue colour as magic Scar winced suddenly, and put his hand down. 

Nevermind.
Magic hurt to use.

Scar looked up as the doors to the hospital creaked open. Cub's head poked into the room, looking nervous. He smiled at the sight of Scar, who was still wheeling around.

"Getting better, hey?" Cub asked, closing the door behind him.

"Y-yeah! This is tiring, though." Scar grinned.

Cub looked a bit surprised, taking a seat on a nearby stool.
"Do you think you'd... be able to come to the party tonight?" He asked, hope written on his face.

"Party? Wh-hhh-at party?" Scar questioned, wheezing slightly.

"Oh!" Cub smiled brightly, "There's a big meet-up of some of the students tonight. There's gonna be chips, candy, soda, water, dancing, loud music, pillows, karaoke... y'know what, on second thought-"

"No! No. I'll go to the party. It'll be f-fuh-hhn!" Scar insisted, interrupting Cub.
"I'll meet some nh-new friends. And I'll h-a-aahve fun!" He continued, fighting to catch his breath.

"The doctors," Cub pointed out. "They should know when and if you go somewhere." 

Scar muttered something about not needing to be cared for under his breath.

"I mean, you did faint as soon as you landed here, sooo..."

"Oh, shush." Scar hit Cub in the arm playfully.