★ 3 ★

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD. TEENFIC.NET HAS STOLEN THIS BOOK ILLEGALLY. THE ORIGINAL CREATOR IS I_am_a_Frog_ ON WATTPAD.

alright last chapter Scar fainted.

Now it's time for CUB's chapter. Get ready. This one's exciting.

ehheeheheheh >:D

_____________

Cub lifted his head and straightened his glasses (yes, he has glasses in this). He saw a fellow vexling collapse onto a bench. The vexling seemed to be extremely tired and had countless scrapes on his arms and legs. Cub looked from the two teachers he had met to the other vexling, who was drooping on the bench, his breath rasping and his legs hanging limply from the bench.

Quickly, Cub hurried forwards. By the time he and the teachers had reached the vexling, the stranger was unconscious, he probably fainted from... overworking, and blood loss, as it seemed.

"Is he okay?" Cub gasped, grazing the stranger's arm with his hand.

"Hmm. I'm not sure. It's only the first day..." One of the teachers mumbled, "We should get him to the Nurse's room."

"We can take him from here." The second teacher lifted the unconscious student in her arms while the other teacher grabbed the suitcase and cat in a beam of magic. Cub watched as the teacher made their way towards the magical barrier surrounding the school.
He sighed.

Cub sat down on a bench nearby, his suitcase beside him. He looked up at the sounds of happy shouts and saw three people chasing each other happily, as though they were playing a game of tag or something.

They must be siblings, he thought. The sure looked like it.

Cub sighed. He looked down at his suitcase and, for a second, he could've sworn he'd seen a flash of bright blue...
Something reaching for him...
But when he blinked everything was normal. Hmm.

"STUDENTS! CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!"

Cub looked up. A teacher with large, red dragon wings stood in front of the magical barrier around the school.

"I would like to welcome you all..." The teacher continued excitedly, once everyone had quieted down, "to HARMONY ACADEMY!"