★ 20 ★

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD. TEENFIC.NET HAS STOLEN THIS BOOK ILLEGALLY. THE ORIGINAL CREATOR IS I_am_a_Frog_ ON WATTPAD.

etho might be out of character, i don't watch his videos!

TWs: swears, going unconcious, anxiety attack, fluff

By the way, panic and anxiety attacks are probably different for others. I'm writing the one in this chapter based on my own experience!
An anxiety attack is triggered by (from what google says) a lot of stress buildup, while a panic attack happens unexpectedly and suddenly.

-----

A week passed. Before long, the end of September arrived, and with the first day of October came the need for a new moss coat.

"I want to put some orange leaves in it, too, so it'll be fancier." Bdubs was talking over the phone with Etho, deep in the sun-filled, orange forest.

"Bdubs, it's just moss. I don't think moss can be fancy." Came Etho's reply.

"It sure can!" Bdubs argued, bending over to grab a clump of the soft, green plant. "If it's capable of being a coat, it can be fancy!"

"Mm-hmm. Sure."

"You're just jealous you don't have a-" Bdubs suddenly fell over backwards with a loud 'OOF!' noise. Etho started laughing so loud he scared away a nearby rabbit. Bdubs rolled his eyes and sat up. His current moss hoodie had a little tear in it and was covered in forest debris.

"Etho, my moss got ripped!" Bdubs complained, grabbing his phone to show his friend the damage.

"The good thing about moss is that you can easily just get more." Etho's fit of laughter eventually faded away. "You can always make another coat of it. Right?"

...

"Bdubs?"

"E-etho, be quiet right now." Bdubs didn't know what he was looking at, but it wasn't an animal and it wasn't a person, though it was human-shaped. It seemed to be distracted by the noise of a bird's alarm call.

"Why? What's happening? Are you okay?"

The thing turned towards the sound of Etho's voice. A wide 'grin' was plastered across it's face.

Bdubs hushed his friend, but the thing had already spotted him.

"Holy s***- HOLY S***!" He leaped to his feet quick as he could as the thing raced towards him. He sprinted through the thick woods, trying hard not to trip or crash into anything. He slipped on some leaf mulch and nearly fell over again, but luckily he didn't.

"ETHO, THERE'S SOMETHING CHASING ME!" He explained loudly, panting as he dodged another tree.

Etho was saying something, but his voice was more static than words through the call. Bdubs yelled as something tripped him. His phone fell in front of him, turning off as the screen shattered.