Chapter 10: Two Schools Clash -Cursed Child Unleashed-

Momo Yaoyorozu, one of the top students in class 1A, was walking through the halls of the stadium alone. While she would be walking with her teammate Shinso, he had to make a quick stop to the bathroom, while hinting she could go on ahead of him to the entrance of the stadium grounds.

She took in the silence of the environment despite the crowd's cheers echoing from the outside, the feeling of loneliness creeping up her back, as a pair of footsteps approached behind her.

"Oh, Shinso. I didn't expect you to-"

But what she saw wasn't the sight of her team mate Hitoshi Shinso, instead, she was met by the appearance of two adults, who she seemed to know, but not for the best reason. One was a man with long, light gold hair and roughly in his forties, while the other was a rather attractive older woman with purple hair and glasses, slightly younger than her blond counterpart.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Jirou. Nice to see you." She said in a depressing tone. "How have you been?"

The old man didn't know how to respond to this, choosing to walk away from the girl, likely only approaching her due to his wife's meddling.

"I'm sorry about him, Momo. He isn't yet comfortable getting out of the house."

"Oh, I see..."

"Oh Momo. How you've grown up to be a wonderful young lady." She said while being mesmerised by her hair.

"Thank you Mrs. Jirou. It means a lot."

"I wonder what Kyoka would've looked like at your age, I bet she would've been a gorgeous young lady like you."

Momo seemed to tense up at this comment, as sweat began to drop from her face.

"Well, I wanted to wish you good luck in your match. I hope you do great." The woman tells her before walking away.

Upon seeing these two leave the stadium hallways, Momo went over to a small seat and could help but nearly throw up. Not in disgust with the two adults, but in disgust with herself.

Something was clearly troubling her ever since the meeting with the two adults, and only grew further when they mentioned a girl named Kyoka. It was so troubling, it made her almost begin to cry. But before she could, a tissue is offered to her by none other than Shinso.

"Mustard leaf."

"I'm fine, Shinso." She tells him while wiping away the small tears with the tissue. "Thank you for your concern though. That's very sweet of you."

Shinso takes a small sip of water from a water bottle he had been carrying in his pocket before offering it to her.

"No thanks. I already had some before I left. Anyway, we should get going. We'll be late to the match otherwise."

"Salmon."

After a short while, the two finally reach the entrance to the stadium grounds and are met with a wave of cheers, causing them to lose their hearing momentarily, before adjusting to the noise.

"Welcome to the second match of the semi finals, things are getting rather heated amongst our contestants, I mean, look what Yagi did to Todoroki!! But let's hope that this match meets the expectations of the crowd, although with these contestants, it's anybody's game!!!" Present Mic yells out.

As the crowd continued to cheer out in excitement, Izuku stared at Momo, the pupils of his eyes completely fixed on her. The reason? Something Fumikage had told him before the two went down to the stadium grounds. Something about... a dark presence surrounding her, that she possessed cursed energy on the same level as him.