★1★

★OMEGA'S FUTURE IS PAINFUL BUT HIS LOVE WILL ENDURE ALL THE PAIN AND CHANGE THE WHOLE CONCEPT ★

OMEGA'S FUTURE IS PAINFUL BUT HIS LOVE WILL ENDURE ALL THE PAIN AND CHANGE THE WHOLE CONCEPT

"DREAM WEAVER"

The whole kingdom was buzzing with excitement and did you all know why because the king and prince of Persia were coming to fix the wedding date for prince taehyung's and prince jimin's wedding, Yes they both are getting married.Their engagement had taken place just last month ago, and now their families were eager to see their children mated as soon as possible.

But King and Queen Kim had only agreed to the marriage because they believed that Prince Taehyung was powerful alpha prince and soon to be king of Persia and his abilities would protect their son.

They were also hopeful that if Jimin mated with Taehyung, than the Demon King would never be able to harm him who was actually his true mate . Little did they know, the Demon King was unaware of the existence of his mate because the King Namjoon and Queen Jin had been keeping their son hidden from him and from the world under the spell of cast .

The whole castle looked beautiful like a fairy land. The air was filled with the sweet scent of fresh flowers, making it feel like a more dreamy. In the prince's chamber, Jimin stood before the mirror with a pouty lips , admiring himself in the mirror.He was wearing a white and blue dress adorned with shiny diamonds and blue flowers. Blue was his favorite color, chosen to match his eyes that sparkled like ocean.

Jimin was so excited today, his heart was beating faster  and can't wait to meet his soon to be alpha. He liked him because Taehyung was everything omega had ever dreamed of - a kind, caring, and handsome  alpha who would love him and care him .

He already had accepted Taehyung as his alpha,as his parents already accepted him .Who taught him ____With his alpha's ring on his finger,The alpha would become his mate forever.

Jimin was always a good son, who never once questioned his parents and their decisions. He believed that they knew what was best for him and trusted them blindly .So when they told him that he was to marry Taehyung, he accepted it without any hesitation.

So in shot Jimin slowly found himself falling for him despite not knowing him well. But deep down he could feel something____not right, yes his wolf who knows about his true identity but couldn't came out because of the spell.

Poor omega was unaware that Taehyung was not his true mate, he would never be .He was already bound to someone else, a Demon, whose mark was hidden on his back .

" Now I am ready ywssssss"Jimin giggled as he placed his diamond crown on his head looking himself in the mirror, feeling excited but nervous as well .