★28★

★ WOLF FINALLY LET OUT A SOUL-SHATTERING SCREAM, BREAKING FREE FROM THE CONFINES OF THE MOON LOCKET THAT HAD HELD HIM BACK FOR SO LONG;

I AM THE DEMON'S TRUE MATE ★࿐ྂ

When morning comes Jimin woke up with a pounding headache. He had spent the whole night crying in his mother in law's embrace,who comforted him whole night but when he woke up, he couldn't find queen Jeon. Feeling alone and confused, he got up from his bed and went through his morning routine, trying to shake off the lingering sadness that had gripped him.

Jimin knew he had to talk to his alpha again. His alpha was going to mate another omega, a fact that had been weighing heavily on Jimin's heart. As he made his way downstairs to the throne room to talk to his alpha but as he entered the throne room, Jimin's eyes widened in shock at the sight before him. King Jeon, Prince Taehyung, Queen Jeon, Yoongi, and Hobi were all standing in the grand hall, their expressions somber and tense, demon king already released King Jeon and Prince Taehyung .

Demon king was sitting on the throne, Ji-Eun by his side.

"Today is my Mating ceremony and my omega doesn't want you all here,So you all are leaving today" He announced coldly, without any expression.

"You all have to leave the castle immediately" His voice was deep and dominated.

Jimin felt a wave of panic wash over him as he realized what just his alpha's said, Jimin's heart clenched in despair but before he could go to his alpha Yoongi stepped forward and stopped him. "He is not your alpha anymore, Jimin. I have told you before, he is not good for you,We have to leave " Yoongi said firmly.But Jimin was torn. He knew that his alpha loved him and he was lying ,but why?.

"Kookie, please stop all of thi-s,why are you doing this to me " Jimin pleaded, taking a step towards to his alpha. But Ji-Eun stepped in between them, her expression cold and dismissive.

"He has already announced it, are you deaf?" she sneered, pushing Jimin away with a sharp gesture.But Jimin was not one to back down easily. He pushed her back and she fell on the ground. Without hesitation, omega ran to his Alpha and hugged him" kookie " he pleaded as his tears streaming down his face.

"Look into my eyes,yo-u ... you can't do this to me to ......u-s.

I can't live without you, Alpha, pleas-e," Jimin cried, his voice filled with desperation. But demon king remained stoic, pushing Jimin away gently. Then, guards came , dragging Jimin and the other members out of the castle.

Outside, Jimin continued to beg and plead, his heart breaking at the thought of losing his Alpha. "Alph-a, please talk to me-e...... I won't leave you, please. I will die without yo-u," he sobbed, his voice hoarse with emotion and inside the hall, his alpha sat on his throne, a single tear rolling down his cheek.