★11★

★OMEGA'S WRONG DECISION'S AND ALPHA'S CRUEL MIND GOING TO WRITE A WHOLE WAR★

OMEGA'S WRONG DECISION'S AND ALPHA'S CRUEL MIND GOING TO WRITE A WHOLE WAR★

"LEE KINGDOM "

In the heart of the Lee Kingdom, nestled along the blue sea ocean near the Persia Kingdom, lies a small but enchanting village known for its famous historical Buddha's temples. The temples, with their ornate architecture and peaceful aura, attracted visitors from far and wide.

Prince Taehyung had arrived  in the Lee Kingdom for an important two-week stay. The purpose of his visit was to discuss potential business opportunities between the two kingdoms, as well as to solidify their growing alliance. The Lee Kingdom, a small and peaceful land, had always been in need of a powerful ally to protect them from potential threats. King Lee saw Prince Taehyung's visit as a sign of hope and security for his people but Lee king has no idea about king Jeon's true intentions .

As Prince Taehyung settled into his luxurious accommodations at the Lee Kingdom palace, he couldn't help but admire the beauty of his surroundings. The room King Lee had prepared for him was fit for a prince, with ornate decorations and exquisite furnishings. The bath that had been drawn for him was particularly luxurious, with rose petals floating on the surface and Omega attendants ready to assist him.

Prince Taehyung closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax in the warm water, the sweet scent of roses and the gentle touch of the attendants soothing his senses. He had always been a man of action, constantly on the move and engaged in negotiations and battles. But in this moment, he allowed himself to simply breathe and enjoy the tranquility of the moment.

As he basked in the warmth of the bath, his thoughts drifted to the purpose of his visit.

But suddenly, he quickly opened his eyes when a sweet scent hit his nostrils. It was unlike anything he had ever smelled before. Intrigued, he wanted to know where this scent was coming from. He ordered his omegas to leave him alone, and after quickly dressing, he made his way out of his chambers and headed towards the garden near the purple lakeside.

As he approached, he saw small pups playing with bunnies and other animals. But they were not alone. There was a beautiful young omega sitting with them, playing as well. She was wearing a stunning pink gown and a diamond crown on her head, making her look like royalty.

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off her. She was undeniably pretty, though not more so than his beloved Jimin. But there was something about her that drew him in. Without realizing it, he took careful steps towards her, his heart beating a little faster with each step.

When she felt someone behind her, she looked back and then quickly looked down with a shy smile on her face. " Prince Taehyung," she greeted, bowing slightly. Her voice was like honey, sweet and soothing, much like her scent of honeysuckle that seemed to linger in the air around her.