★18★

★ANGEL AND DEMON ARE OFFICIALLY MATED IN THE RED MOON NIGHT ★

ANGEL AND DEMON ARE OFFICIALLY MATED IN THE RED MOON NIGHT

The whole castle seemed dead in silence. No one dared to speak out against the powerful demon king who sat on his throne with a proud and dominating presence. His soon-to-be omega lay unconscious on his lap, his long hair gently stroked by the king's fingers.

As the omega regained consciousness, he fluttered his eyelashes and looked up at the demon king with a mix of fear and curiosity in his eyes. The king smirked as he gazed down at him, his crimson eyes filled with desire.

"My omega," As king was about to kiss Jimin, he suddenly pushed him away, causing him to stumble and fall to the ground. When he looked around, he saw his family tied up in chains.

"They look perfect all tied up in chains, right Omega?" a deep voice whispered close to his ear. Omega turned around to see his former crush, now revealed to be a handsome yet demonic alpha. His face was beautiful, but his heart was black and his body tainted with the blood of innocent souls.

Once, Omega had fallen for an alpha who had captured his heart, leading him to cheat on his alpha Taehyung. But as time passed, Omega realized the depth of pain and heartbreak that the alpha had caused him. His once pure soul was now shattered and broken, filled with resentment towards the one who had hurt him so deeply.

When he saw the alpha again, standing in his castle and chaining his family, Omega's unhealed wounds reopened with a sharp pain. How dare this beast enter his domain and bring harm to his loved ones?. With a fierce determination, Omega confronted the alpha, his voice echoing with anger.

"You dare to hurt my family, you demon!" Omega's hand struck the alpha's face with a forceful slap, sending him stumbling backward in shock. As the alpha recovered, a surge of power emanated from him, his challenging eyes meeting Omega's defiant gaze.

"Stay in your lane, OMEGA," the alpha retorted, his tone daring Omega to challenge him further. But Omega refused to back down, his eyes blazing with determination as he stepped closer to the alpha.

"I'm not scared of you anymore. You may have ruined me, but I won't let you destroy my family or my kingdom," Omega declared, his voice filled with resolve as he pushed his hair back, glaring directly into Demon's dark eyes. Something was there, a tear-why? .Demon's eyes softened for a second, feeling a pang of pain at seeing Omega so vulnerable. His sweetpie scent was intoxicating, but it was Jungkook who stood in front of Omega, a protective shield.

"You slapped me, the king of Persia, and still dare to stand in front of me," Demon yelled, pulling Jimin's hair. Jimin was confused, unsure of what was happening. He had heard Demon call him cupcake, but now he was claiming to be the king of Persia.

"You are not kin-g," Jimin stammered, as Demon pulled him closer, their faces mere inches apart. The tension between them was palpable, a mixture of anger and desire. "I already defeated King Jeon so this whole Kingdom is all mine , throne , crown , everything, even you and this man is my fucking father who throw me in hell hole "The demon king, with his dark aura and commanding presence, pointed his finger at King Jeon, his head hung in shame and fear. He had put his family in danger .