★30★|Epilogue|𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹

↳ ❝ [Love doesn’t die with death

↳ ❝ [Love doesn’t die with death. Love is like liquid; when it pours out, it seeps into others’ lives. Love changes form and shape. Love gets into everything. Death doesn’t conquer all; love does. Love wins every single time. Love wins by lasting through death. Love wins by loving more, loving again, loving without fear] ¡! ❞

______________

A/n: i need all of your comments, feedback 😗

Enjoy the super long last chapter

______________

[Time, like a ceaseless river, flows relentlessly forward, changing everything it touches]

It have been six years, but for Jimin six years means-six thousand ages.He still remembered the fateful horrible night when he lost his alpha, his world and when his alpha's eyes closed and had lost their light , when he vanished in air leaving him alone, he still remember every single thing.

For tha night he had almost followed his alpha on this path, but he stoped just in time,he couldn't hurt his pup; their pup and also with the spark of hope ignited within him____Maybe, just maybe, his alpha was still alive somewhere.

About,His Parents they both are still guilty specially ,Queen Jin who still blamed himself for what had happened . He had done a sin to hide his son's true identity from Jungkook believing it would protect him from the danger. But now looking back he knew it only caused more harm.

When Jeon gukmin was born, and in that time, jimin gained his powers back in full strength . with the gain of power he also had won countless wars to become the most powerful queen Persia has seen-jungkook's queen. But after power comes people calling him their queen here jealousy and desire to possess whatever Jimin held dear .

Many kingdoms wished to have mirror of desire .But it was guarded by Jimin, who would never let anyone even touch the mirror of desire, after his alpha he is only one ; Protecter of the mirror of desire.

And now he is a great and a fearless queen with pure heart of gold.His six-year-old pup, Jeon Gukmin who is same like him- has golden pure heart ,he is living reminder of jungkook. With sparkling big doe eyes and mischievous bunny smile.

We could say gukmin is his father's carbon copy. The child had became the only hope to live for him . In short -gukmin his strength and only hope to live.

Gukmin was protective child."No one hurts  my cupcake," he would declare with so much determination that for someone of his age startling .But, sometimes jimin can't help but feel pang sadness whenever looked at his son , he knows he also misses his appa but never told.

🎉 You've finished reading ❝𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪'𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓮 ❞ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ's ᴛʀᴜᴇᴍᴀᴛᴇ ||𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧2|| 𝑱𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌✓ 🎉