★22★

★ SLOWLY BUT SURELY OMEGA HAS ENTERED DEMON'S COLD DEAD HEART BUT EVILS ARE BEHIND THEM TO BREAK THEM APART ★

SLOWLY BUT SURELY OMEGA HAS ENTERED DEMON'S COLD DEAD HEART
BUT EVILS ARE BEHIND THEM TO BREAK THEM APART

"Om-eg-a"Demon woke up in a cold sweat. He had just woken up from a vivid dream where he found his omega calling for him,he felt jimin was in pain , calling for him crying , clenching sheets with tears eyes-kept mumbling his name but he thought it was just a dream but he didn't know what he saw was in his dream was true, his omega was in pain.

The demon sat in bed, feeling his heart flutter in a way he never knew possible. His thoughts were consumed by Jimin, the Omega who had captured his attention and his heart-a heart , demon couldn't believe his heart started beating for jimin , Slowly but surely omega has entered his cold dead heart to make a home there permanently.Demon could feel his own feelings are growing for omega day by day, he started behaving different with him and maybe he cared for omega .He could feel a sense of worry gnawing at him, a deep concern for Jimin's safety and well-being, he felt omega needs him .

Despite his longing to see Jimin and ensure he was safe, the demon found himself weakened . As he struggled to rise, dizziness overcame him and he reluctantly sank back into the comforting embrace of the bed.

In another cabin, Jimin woke up and gazed out at the rain-soaked world, a sense of peace washing over him. His eyes are wet and red but the pain of the earlier encounter seemed to fade away in the gentle patter of rain against the window.

As he absentmindedly rubbed his mating mark, Jimin's thoughts drifted to the demon who had left hours ago and had yet to return. Concern prickled at him, a feeling of worry and a desire to see the demon safe and sound, despite the danger he possed.

The cold seeping through the cabin reminded Jimin of his nakedness under the sheets. With a shiver, he hugged himself tightly, feeling the goosebumps prickling on his skin. Despite the chill in the air, his omega nature yearned to be with his alpha, to feel the warmth and comfort that only his mate could provide. With a deep breath, Jimin gathered his courage and determination, pulling the sheets around himself like a makeshift cloak as he stepped out of his cabin.

The rain poured down heavily, drenching Jimin in seconds as he made his way towards the forest but stopped as he sniffed familiar scent coming from another cabins.The forest was dark and foreboding, the only sounds the pitter-patter of raindrops on leaves and the distant rumble of thunder.

Finally reaching the cabin, Jimin pushed open the door and stepped inside. There, he saw his alpha, his demon ,his jungkook, sleeping peacefully on the bed. A small smile tugged at Jimin's lips as he approached, his heart aching with longing and worry  "You are safe," he whispered softly, reaching out to brush a lock of hair away from alpha's face.

As Jimin sat on the cold floor, watching him sleep, he couldn't help but feel a surge of emotions welling up inside him. "I was worried, alpha,am sorr-y" he began, only to be cut off as alpha instinctively reached out and grabbed his hand in his sleep. The touch sent a jolt of electricity through Jimin, his heart fluttering at the unexpected connection.