★15★

★WE ARE DESTINED BUT NOW DESTINY IS THROWING US APART ★

WE ARE DESTINED BUT NOW DESTINY IS THROWING US APART

Omega lay sprawled on the sandy ground, looking lifeless and broken. His eyes remained shut, as if he couldn't bear to face the reality of his pain. Jimin's body was racked with agony, mirroring the ache in his heart. His omega had retreated within himself, unwilling to witness Jimin's suffering at the hands of their alpha.

Breathing shallowly, Jimin felt like he was on the brink of death. But he no longer cared. If he were to die in this dark cave, stripped bare of his dignity, it would be a fitting end to his shattered existence. Jungkook had torn him apart, both physically and emotionally, before callously abandoning him without a backward glance.

As Jimin lay there, consumed by his anguish, he couldn't believe that the same hands that had once touched him tenderly now treated him like a disposable plaything. His heart ached as he realized the depth of deception Alpha had woven around him.

Feeling betrayed and broken, Jimin struggled to make sense of it all. How could everything he had believed in turn out to be a lie? Alpha's is fake and his fake care had shattered his world, leaving him feeling lost and alone.

But deep down, Jimin knew that he too had played a part in this twisted game. He had allowed himself to fall for Alpha's charm, forgetting all about his engagement to Taehyung. The guilt weighed heavily on his shoulders as he limped out of the cave, determined to escape the toxic web of lies that had ensnared him.

As Jimin stumbled through the dense, dangerous forest, he couldn't shake the feeling of being hunted. Every rustle of leaves and snap of twigs sent a shiver down his spine, pushing him to move faster towards the unknown.

After what felt like an eternity of endless wandering, Jimin finally stumbled upon the tranquil blue Lake.

Deadly lake .

Where , all the water monster's lived.

Jimin's heart raced as he heard strange noises coming from the lake. He cautiously approached, his eyes widening in horror as he saw monstrous heads emerge from the water, their green eyes glaring at him with malice.

Despite the danger, Jimin felt a strange sense of calm wash over him. He had already made up his mind that he would not leave this place alive. "I can't go back," he whispered to himself. "It's better to die, to destroy my tainted body"But as he faced the monsters before him, a different thought consumed his mind. "I will never forgive you, Jungkook,....i hate yo-u" he thought bitterly, his voice filled with venom. He knew he was lying to himself. Deep down, he still liked the alpha who had betrayed him, who had broken him in the worst way possible.Now, he wanted to die.

Jimin's mind was all blank.There was nothing not even his family.He mind was shut like his wolf.Now , he wanted to destroy himself.

->No one has powers to hurt him nor kill him but if he himself wanted to die than his powers can't save him .