★27★

★I KNOW, BUT I ALSO KNOW YOU LIKE ME

★I KNOW, BUT I ALSO KNOW YOU LIKE ME. I AM NOT STUPID NOT TO SEE IT. SO PLEASE, STOP ALL THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE MY ALPHA WITH ANYONE ELSE. BECAUSE.

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU,★࿐ྂ

It was a quiet peaceful evening the demon king sat on his room's balcony watching birds fly in sky but he was also lost in thoughts  .Why did Suzi left so suddenly to attend some task at her home .The guards had informed him but he could sense something was missing and not right . Unaware that ji-eun had already killed her.

Just then, Hobi entered with a smile on his face. He thanked him for releasing Yoongi and Queen Jeon, acknowledging the changes that Queen Jimin had brought about in the once ruthless Demon King. Jimin, the demon's King's mate, had softened his heart.

"Hyung "Without hesitation, he embraced Hobi in a tight hug, seeking solace and comfort in his brother's arms.

"I want to let Jungkook take over me but I am scared," the Demon King confessed, his voice tinged with vulnerability. "He is my weak, soft side, and I already feel like I am losing my powers.

What should I d-o?"Hobi smiled warmly as he caressed the Demon King's hair, his eyes filled with understanding and compassion. "Did you know when I saw you in the Demon Elite Center, from that moment, I accepted you as my brother," Hobi declared, his words sincere and heartfelt. "Do you remember how we used to play together, despite your demon self?.You always pushed me away, made me hate you, but I never left your side. I accepted your demon and your Jungkook side too. And now, when you have found your true mate, I am truly happy for you"Tears welled up in the Demon King's eyes as he listened to Hobi's words. Despite all his fears and doubts, here was someone who had stood by him through thick and thin, who had accepted him for who he was. With Hobi's unwavering support, he felt a renewed sense of determination and hope.

Without a word, the Demon King again pulled Hobi into a tight embrace, his heart overflowing with gratitude. "Hyung, am so sorry for hurting y-ou , hyungie"he whispered hoarsely, his voice filled with emotion. "I will tell my mate about his identity but hyung " Hobi, could see the worry in his eyes. "I know you are worried about your powers and the safety of your mate,and mostly you are worried about people's right?" Hobi said, a reassuring smile on his face as he ruffled the demon king's hair.Hobi just wanted to comfort him but why he was feeling uneasy , his demon power's are telling him something but what ?.Now demon king losing his powers, he also lost some of his powers and ability"But remember,Queen Jimin is your true mate, your real power. If you lose your strength, he will be your strength. The moon goddess won't let any harm come to him.You both are inseparable and strong who can defeat any demon's ,even your rival who has his eyes on mirror of desire, and i am with you , my jungkookie"Inspired by Hobi's words, the demon king decided it was time to reveal the truth to Jimin. But suddenly guards came announced someone's arrival in the castle.