★20★

★NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH TINY LITTLE DEMON IN PAST★

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH TINY LITTLE DEMON IN PAST

In the middle of the forest, a small cabin's stood surrounded by tall trees. This place was known as Kara's land, a mysterious and eerie place that seemed to be frozen in time. Legends and rumors swirled around Kara, a supposed witch who had vanished without a trace.

People whispered that Kara had been a good witch, using her powers to heal and protect the land. But something had gone terribly wrong, and she had been cursed by the moon goddess herself. No one knew the truth of what had happened to Kara, but there was a sense of foreboding that lingered in the air around her cabin.

Outside, the rain poured down relentlessly, casting a peaceful veil over the secluded area.Gurads and hobi already resting in different cabins and the cabin where king is with his queen omega where he is treating his brusies.

"Don't move omega " As demon said jimin stopped moving but looks away, feeling exposed and uncomfortable but his alpha carefully pull his pants down and cover him with old blanket which was placed under the bed.He sat beside him as he touch his bare chest treating his wounds applying herbal paste as he can't use his powers here ........jimin slowly turn his face to his alpha whose eyes are closed mumbling something under breath while touching his body but gently and softly on his wounds .Jimin is not feeling any pain.His touch has healing powers ,he couldn't believe that demon king who killed innocent people's for his own pleasure is healing him but jimin didn't know what to say or feel , he is feeling his jungkook is back.....His jungkook is back whom he fell for the first ,who showed him what is love even though there were no love from jungkook's side and omega's knows it but still his presence was enough to make him feel himself and something more which can't be describe in words .....but he lost him that night and found his real identity and now again he is feeling same with demon or he could say jungkook.Maybe he just seeing wrong .

Omega couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The memories of their past encounters loomed over him like a dark cloud, casting a shadow over their present interaction.He can't feel anything for demon king , he hates him .

As demon felt omega is now healed he open his eyes "take care " with that he went outside the cabin standing under protective shelter but again his eyes fell upon Jimin, who is resting but his pout never leave..... cute .

Sky turning dark as the rain is still pouring with heavy flow of windy air .The wind whispered through the trees. Atmosphere in the forest is different from Kara's place .This place is calm and something is there, a positive energy.

Jimin groaned as he heard the sound of the basket being placed on the table. He knew it was his alpha,means demon whom he hate right ?, and when he open his eyes and saw him giving him apples ,trying to feed him. He hated the idea of accepting anything from his, even if it was just a simple apple.