★16★

★WE ARE BONDED TO FEEL EACHOTHER'S PAIN

WE ARE BONDED TO FEEL EACHOTHER'S PAIN.LOVE IS ALSO PAINFUL BUT BRINGS GROWTH

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙʀɪɴɢs ɢʀᴏᴡᴛʜ.ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅs ,ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜɴᴇᴡ ʙɪʀᴛʜ"

The day has finally come for the prince of the kingdom, Taehyung, to marry jimin. As the sun sets and the moon rises, the whole castle is bathed in a soft, ethereal light. White flowers line the pathways, leading to the grand wedding stage adorned with candles that flicker in the gentle breeze.

The air is filled with excitement and anticipation as guests from all over the kingdom gather to celebrate the union of Taehyung and his beloved. The sound of music and laughter fills the air, creating a joyful atmosphere that is contagious.

Taehyung could hardly contain his excitement. He was finally going to mate with his beautiful omega, who would bestow upon him all of his powers and make him the most powerful being in the land. With him by his side, he would be able to defeat the demon king and prove to everyone that he was destined to be the one true king.

However, not everyone shared Taehyung's joy. Jimin, his soon-to-be mate, was filled with turmoil. His wolf still cowered within him, a constant reminder of the dark secret he held. He was marrying Taehyung out of duty and guilt, for he could not bear to tell the truth - that he had lost his virginity to the demon king who had shattered his heart and left him broken.

Jimin despised the demon king with every fiber of his being, but he knew that revealing the truth would only bring destruction upon his kingdom. Yoongi, had warned him of the consequences - King Jeon would not hesitate to kill him or declare war against Persia Kingdom if the truth came to light.

So Jimin kept his secrets locked away, his facade of happiness firmly in place as he prepared to marry Taehyung. It was a sacrifice he was willing to make to protect his family and his people, even if it meant sacrificing his own happiness.

But deep down, he held onto a flicker of hope that one day, he would be free from the demon king's hold. And maybe, just maybe, he could find true love and happiness with Taehyung by his side.

Right now, Jimin was sitting in front of the mirror in his room, his heart pounding with a mixture of fear and nervousness.

As he carefully applied his cologne, his mother Jin entered the room followed by servants carrying his wedding dress. Jimin's heart swelled with love as he saw his mother, a warm smile on her face. She enveloped him in a tight hug, and Jimin couldn't help but hold onto her tightly, feeling the warmth and love that only a mother can provide.