★19★

★ EYES TELLS SOMETHING BUT COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT

EYES TELLS SOMETHING BUT COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT .FATE IS PLAYING WITH US BUT COULDN'T APART US NOR LET US TOGETHER

ILBTS3 special update for you my dear hope you are happy ❤️🦋

~~~~~~~~~

Jimin sat on the bed, trembling in fear as he held onto his hands tightly. The room was decorated with rose petals and white curtains, creating an atmosphere of luxury and romance. But for Jimin, it was anything but romantic.

He hated the fact that he was about to be with an alpha demon. They were known for their ruthless nature and lack of compassion. He knew what awaited him that night, the memories of the traumatic experience haunting him like a dark cloud.

Jimin had already accepted and hoped to be with Prince Taehyung, someone kind and gentle. But fate had other plans for him, placing him in the path of Jungkook, the demon king. It was hard for Jimin to accept the reality, but he knew he had no choice.

As the night approached, Jimin braced himself for the worst. He couldn't bear the thought of going through the same torture again. But he was afraid that if he resisted, the demon king would harm his family, who were currently held captive by the members of the Jeon clan.

Feeling restless and nervous, Jimin wiped away the tears that threatened to spill from his blue eyes. Taking a deep breath, he stood up and walked towards the window, his mind filled with fear and uncertainty.

The night hung heavy with anticipation as the red moon cast an eerie glow over the demon king. His footsteps echoed through the silent halls as he made his way to his chamber, the sound of thunder rumbling in the distance.

As he approached the doors, his guards moved to open them, but with a wave of his hand, he dismissed them. He didn't want anyone to hear the sweet moans of his omega, the one who held so much power over him. Possessive feelings stirred within him, a primal urge to protect and claim what was his.

As he pushed the doors open, his sharp eyes fell upon his omega standing by the window, bathed in the moonlight. Jimin, his omega, was a vision of beauty in a pink nightdress, his hair cascading down like a waterfall of darkness. The demon king felt a warmth in his chest, a feeling he couldn't quite place.

As the demon king approached the omega, he could feel something stirring inside him. It was a strange sensation, almost like emotions were beginning to bloom in his icy heart. But he quickly suppressed it, reminding himself of his power and dominance.

Jimin could sense alpha is behind him . His sandalwood scent filled the air, making Jimin's instincts scream at him to submit. But he refused to back down, turning to face the demon with defiance in his eyes.